Chapter 9: Sick

*after 2 weeks*

Y/n's pov

2 weeks had passed when Jhope confessed to me and asked me that can I be his girlfriend. Offcourse I agreed, to be honest, I've been waiting for that day, the day that he will confess to me and be his girlfriend. At the first place, I am surprised, I am speechless in that time. My throat was dry and my mouth was locked. Suddenly, I felt something wet on my cheeks. I looked up to the sky and see if it is just raindrops that falled on my cheeks, but, I realized that it is just my freaking tears that falled on my cheeks without permission.

I just nodded as a response I was speechless at that time. He hugged me tight which my head was burried in his chest, I can hear his heart beat at that time, it was beating very fast. I wish that the time will stop and we will stay at the position.

My relationship with Jhope is good. Having some fights and misunderstanding is not in our vocabulary. We will try to control ourselves as possible as we can. We will not let the anger to cover our feelings.

Today is monday, I am still in my bed. I don't want to go to the dance classes today. I feel something heavy on my body that keeps me to stay in bed. Suddenly, my phone rang and vibrated, I am too lazy to get my phone above the coffee table that is standing beside my bed. I tried to reach my phone while my body is placed flat on the bed. I reached my phone and my body falled to the ground as my face is perfectly placed flat on the ground. I groaned and tried to get up, I massaged my forehead which is turned to a shade of light red. I looked to my phone to see who was calling me in this very early morning. It was Jhope. I answered the call and stood up quickly.

Jhope: "Good morning beautiful! How was your sleep? Is it good?"

Me: "Good morning Mister! It is good as always! And guess what!"

Jhope: "What is it?"

Me: "I dreamed of you last night." I chuckled and I also felt my cheeks are heating up because of embarassment

Jhope: "Oh really?! Well, are you going to the classes today?"

Me: "uhhm, I don't know. I feel dizzy right now."

Jhope: "Oh, I will take care of you. Wait for me there, don't do chores or don't do anything as much as possible. Ok?"

Me: bu-

Jhope: "No buts! Don't mind me, I am ok. Just obey me ok?"

Me: "Ok... Thank you very much. I love you."

Jhope: "No problem princess, just for you. I love you bye!

He hanged up. He is not going to the dance class today just because of me. How sweet, right? I am very lucky to have this type of boyfriend. He is suffering just because of me.

I jumped off to my bed started to have a wash. I brushed my teeth and laid down on my bed again. I feel kinda dizzy right now. I tried to rub my temples slowly to prevent the dizziness I feel but it doesn't work.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, I stood up lazily and walk towards to the door. I opened it and Jhope appeared. He flashed a worried look and a calm smile at me. He hugged me tight and put his hands on my forehead. He widend his eyes, he put his hands on my neck and started hugging me so tight.

"Do you feel cold?" He asked. I nodded. "You have a fever, let's come inside and make you warm." He said. We headed towards to my bedroom's door and opened it. He guided me to my bed and make me laye on to it, he covered me with blankets. "Stay here, wait, have you eaten your breakfast?" He asked. "Not yet". I said. "I will cook breakfast. Stay here ok?" He said and kissed my forehead and he disappeared in my sight.

I opened the tv and watch some dramas. Uggh! It is really boring... I turned off the tv and slept.

"Jagi, wake up" I felt someone's hand that was shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and a cute face appeared. It was Jhope who was trying to wake me up. I sat up and flashed a smile at him. His hand landed flat on my forehead. "Nothing changed, come here I'll feed you" he said. He pulled a chair beside me and sat on it. He began to feed me handed me a water. "Jhope" I called. "Mmhhm?" He responed. "You don't have to do this." I said and looked at him. "I have to y/n. You are my responsible jagi. You don't have to worry about me. I am ok if you are ok too." He said and gave me a peck on my lips. My heart started to race and my cheeks started to turn red. I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you very much." I said.

He stopped feeding me and jumped on my bed and came closer to me. The cold air is blocked by Jhope. It made me shiver a little because my feet are not covered by the blanket. He hugged me tight to make me feel warm. I began to count sheeps in my mind because I can't sleep. Suddenly my eyes are getting heavier and heavier, I closed my eyes and slept in Jhope's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you again and again that you take your time on reding this story. I am very thankful that I have you...
Thanks!

Vote and comment
💕SARANGHAE💕
-Author💋