Hospital

3rd person's pov

"Y/n! Wake up!"

"Y/n!"

"Yah! Y/n wake up!"

They shaked the girl's body and tried their best to wake her up but the girl, y/n, which was very pale right now, refused.

They all crowded y/n, but something is missing, Hoseok, he is not there. Until Jimin knocked on their shared bedroom and immediately told him about his girlfriend.

Hoseok called the ambulance and raced to his girlfriend. He immediately put y/n on his lap and started to hug her tight. Saying sorry over and over again.

Worried faces were seen on their faces. The siren of the ambulance was heard and they carried y/n inside the vehicle heading to the hospital.

Hoseok was beside his weak girlfriend, y/n, holding her hand tightly. He began to trail kisses on
y/n's hand, hoping that she will wake up.

*hospital*

They brought the pale girl in a room, the dextros was atached to her. Her cracked lips and white skin are seen. She looked very weak and tired. Tired of what? We'll figure out...

Hoseok was very worried, he didn't know how to fix the mess he made. He was very worried on what will he do if y/n recovered. Would he say sorry first? Or forget about their problem and take care of y/n. What should he do?

He doesn't know that y/n's brother is coming to visit them. Hanbin might beat the hell out of Hoseok. He is not aware! I repeat! HE. IS. NOT. AWARE.

Everything was like a broken vase. You broke a vase, then you should clean it up before your mom comes. If your mom knew that you were the one who broke the vase, what will happen? BIGGER problem right?

The poor girl was very weak, her mind was turned off, also her body.

"Sir, excuse us, please we have to do some test on her"

"B-but, how-"

"I'm sorry sir, please cooperate with us"

"No-"

"I'm sorry sir"

The nurses pushed Hoseok outside and slammed the door closed. Hoseok was on his knees, praying for her beloved. Negative thoughts started to run through his mind.

"I'm sorry y/n"

"Hyung!"

Jungkook's voice ringed the hall, they immediately run and comforted Hoseok.

"It is my fault"

Hoseok said. The guys were worried for their friend

Hoseok changed, everything became dull and cold.

The past Hoseok was very bubbly, full with positive thoughts. Now, it's all gone.

The present Hoseok, was very dull. Anger and sadness filled his thoughts. Those positive thoughts were covered by the negative ones

He repented.

He wish that he could turn back the time and fixed himself.

He wish that he didn't do that

He wish that he was not a fool enough to realize that y/n made this for him

He wished.

*back to y/n's pov*

As I open my eyes, everything was blur, but I can not so clearly saw some heads with, mask? I don't know...

I blinked several times until my vision was clear and I closed them again.