Chapter 12: have fun with them

I-" he began to speak. "You?"
"I invited the boys here" he spilled and looked down. I chuckled and he looked up to face me with confusion. "Hoseok, it's ok, everyone is welcome here, don't worry I will cook for us, including them." His face lit up and hugged me.

I am startled a bit at his sudden action but, I hugged him back. "I thought you are going to be mad at me" he spilled and pouted. I giggled and asked, "are they going to stay here tonight?".
"Can we?" He asked. I nodded and he started to jump. Suddenly, a car's horn  was heard outside, I opened the window and looked down, they are here! Jhope and I ran downstairs and he opened the door.

"Noona!" Jungkook screamed and tried to give me a big bear hug, I spread my arms wide and went to Jimin and Taehyung who hugged me back. Jungkook pouted, I giggled and called him, "Kookie!" I gave him a bear hug. He started to giggle, gosh this boy is so cute, Namjoon and Jin entered and behind them is Suga who has a red bluetooth speaker on his hand, and he started to dance and rap.

"TURN UP!" The 7 boys started to shout in chorus. They began to dance to the beat of the song, suddenly, I saw myself dancing with them, they began to cheer and shouted my name.

"Y/n, do you have a food here?" Jin patted my shoulders. I chuckled and nodded. "Just wait Jin oppa, I will cook something later."I stated.
"Oppa?, yah, don't call him oppa, I am your only oppa." Jhope said in a very childish tone.
"Why? It is called respect" I spilled and ruffled hjs hair, Jhope pouted.

"Eeyyy, someone is jelly!" Taehyung shouted and bumped his shoulders on Jhope's, he smacked Taehyung's head and said "Yaaah! I am not". Ow, he is jealous... Hmmm let the game begins, Jimin elbowed me then I started to call Suga.

"Suga oppa!"
"Yah, lil sis?"
"I envy you so much! Your moves, it is  very cool. SWAG~! Can you teach me?"
Suga chuckled and patted my head,
"Ok, I'll teach you next time"
I can see Jhope glared at Suga, woah, I think this is enough, Jhope lowered his head and placed his hands on his own waist and pouted. "Hobi Oppa~"

His face lit up and smiled at me, "Yeah, jagi?" "What food do you want? I'll cook later." I asked with aegyo, I know, it really sucks when I do some aegyo...
"Hey guys what food do you want?" Jhope asked.

"I am ok with chicken wings"
"Kibimbap for the worldwide handsome!"
"Anything..."
"Chicken wings for the maknaes!!!"
"Anything else? Drinks?" I said

"SODA!" They said in chorus

"Can we help you later?" Suga asked, I nodded and smiled.

"Hey Y/n? Are good at video games?" Jimin asked, "Uhmm, should I call myself an expert?" I said.
"Oww, let's fight then."

Jimin prepared the game console in the living room while me and Jhope are getting some foods to eat.

We placed the foods on the table and sat on the floor.

"Here we go!" Jimin said, I was focused on the tv screen as my hand are busy clicking the controller.

The game started smoothly, until,

"Yah! Punch punch punch! Woooh go Jagi you can do that! Whoooo" Jhope spilled in a cheerful tone. , I can win this game, oh Jimin's lives, it's decreasing.

After the fight, Jimin's character was on the tv screen suddenly, a "YOU LOSE" was apperead. Woohooo I win.

..........

"Aishhh, I am hungry!" V shouted,
"Guys, I am going outside to buy foods, I'll be right back!" V stood up but Jungkook pulled him back, "Hyung, noona said, she will cook foods for us right? Right noona?"
I nodded and V sat back.

Y/n: "Guys! You hungry already?"
All: "VERY HUNGRY!"
Y/n: "Ok, the food is coming!"
Jhope: "Im going to help her~" *backhugged y/n*
Jin: "Gosh! I feel so lonely!" *pouted*
Jhope: "Don't worry Jin hyung, you'll find someone..."

Jhope and I walked towards to the kitchen, still not releasing the hug. "Yah! Get off! I can't cook if you keep hugging me" I said. He released, I started to prepare the ingridients while Jhope was preparing the cooking materials.

Suga's pov

"Guys, are we supposed to help them cook?" I asked, they agreed and ran towards the kitchen...

"Shit!" I cursed, "Huh? What's wrong hyung?" Namjoon asked, "Guys, we have a problem"

"What problem?" Jin hyung asked.
"The kitchen, where is the kitchen?"
They realized that y/n didn't tour us on her house...
"Wait, I think they go there" Jungkook pointed at the direction, "No there!" Taehyung said and pointed the opposite direction.
"No there!"

Aishh "Guys, stop! I can handle this." Namjoon said, he went to the living room to get the speaker and connected his phone, we stared him in confusion, what is he doing? Suddenly a broken glass was heard, did Namjoon broke something? "SHIT! Omo!" He shouted, and suddenly, the two (y/n and Jhope) got out from the kitchen and ran to the living room. "What happened?!" Y/n asked.

"Nothing" we said in chorus. "I heard something fell, it sounds like a glass fell to the ground." Y/n said, we gave her a confused look and she just shrugged, she and Jhope returned to the kitchen, we followed them to the kitchen and Jhope turned around that stopped us, "We are going to help you" Jin hyung spoke. "Ok guys, thanks for the help!" Y/n said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Eyo guysueee!!!! I miss you so much! Sorry for the super late update, Gosh! I am out of ideas!!!! I am really really sorry! MIANHE😭✌
Sooo.... Hope you like this chapter! Thank you for the time! Sooo don't forget to vote, and also, feel free to comment anything...
VOTE AND COMMENT💕

Love lots💕😘

-Author💕