Chapter 20: Hey! lil y/n!

Jhope's pov

*5 am*

I opened my eyes just to drink water, my dried throat needs some water. I walked lazily towards the kitchen. I walk pass the living room to see 6 boys and 1 girl in the living room.

I shrugged it off and poured myself a glass of water.

Wait!

Is that the boys with y/n on the middle?

Wait, I slept without y/n by my side?!

I ran towards the living room to check if I was right, then I heard Namjoon hyung's snore. How did they sleep here? Oh! Maybe y/n invited them here! They hanged out without me?!
Aishhh! I sat on the couch and tried to sleep.

I moved into different positions but It won't help. I planned to make breakfast, so, I started to search on the ref. I saw some eggs, bacons, hotdogs, pancake flour and many more! I guess! I am making an american breakfast today!

I started to cook for the 8 of us, when footsteps are heard from behind.

"Need help?"

Oh! It's Jin hyung!

"Kinda"

I answered. He approached me and make the plate more delicious and interesting to eat, sooner or later, they followed one by one but still, Y/n, Suga and Jungkook are sleeping.

They prepared the tables, while the others made coffee.

I decided to wake them up while the others are washing their face and something like that before we eat.

I layed beside y/n, I slid my arms on her waist and began to poke her soft cheeks.

She catched my hand and gripped it tightly, I yelped in pain which cause the others to look at us.

Jin hyung took his phone out and captured us.

Y/n loosened her grip and went back tl her slumber. I shaked her and shouted some threatening phrases like

"If you don't wake up now, no more cuddles!"

"I will ignore you for the whole day'

"No kisses!"

But it won't work cause she knows that I am a very clingy person. I can't resist her adorable face. I just want to peck or kiss her in no time.

I had no choice so carried her to the kitchen and sat her on the dining chair.

She shot her head up and yawned like a little kid. She looked at us with a confused look. She even looked around and looked at the food infront her.

"Did I fly?"

She innocently asked that made us giggle at her cuteness.

"No y/n, Jhope carried you here! How sweet right?"

"Oh! Really! Thanks for the hardwork!"

Y/n said and gave me a peck on my lips, that quickly turned into a small smile.

"Uhmm can we eat now?"

Jungkook asked awkwardly.

"Oh! Yes! Let's eat!"

We started to digged to the food, I was satisfied though.

After eating and talking some shitty stuffs, we cleaned the table washed the dishes while dancing and singing to the song that was heard from y/n's loud speaker.

We gathered at the living room and watched some dramas. Suddenly, the doorbell rang!

"Im on it!"