Chapter 7: Planned

Time skip: 10 am

~beach~

Jhope's pov

Finally, we are here. I looked at y/n. Y/n is still in her slumber. I should wake up her now, so I shake her slightly and whispered in her ears. "Y/n, wake up we are here". She slowly opened her eyes and stretch for awhile. She looked around and greet me. "Good morning!." She said and an eye smile appeared on her face. "Good morning! You ready?" I ask her and shout to wake up the others. Y/n nodded as a response. She hopped outside and opened the door where the others are sitting. "Guys wake up! We are here!" They opened their eyes and greeted y/n. They started to get their own luggages and head to the hotel.

*Hotel entrance*

Y/n's pov

As we enter the hotel, a body guard welcomed us and let us in. My jaw dropped as I looked around the hotel. "Woah! It looks expensive here. Are you sure that this is the hotel are we staying?. I asked Jhope. He nodded as a response. There are chandiliers that are hanged in the ceiling.

"Guys, let's go! I got the key" Jhope raised his hand with only 1 key. Wait, 1 key only? Are we staying all in only one room?.... Maybe its a big room that suits for 8 people. I shook my head and turn back to reality.

*Room*

Y/n's pov

I am right! The room is big enough for us, but it does not look like a hotel  room, it looks like an apartment or a condo. I try to explore the room, I found 8 beds, 2 bathrooms, living room with a flat screen tv, kitchen and a wide breath taking glass window that is covered with a red curtain. We arranged our things and planned about the bed.

_v _jimin _jungkook _seokjin. |
                                                         |
_namjoon _suga _hoseok _me |

Hoseok's pov

I arranged my things quicly and invited the others to go swiming. They all agreed and wear their swiming outfits. We were waiting for y/n, I can't wait to see her outfit. While waiting her, I remembered that I need to confess my feelings for y/n so I spoke up and ask the them for some advice.

Me: "What should I do?"

Jimin:"hmmm"

Jin: "I have an idea!"

The others looked at Jin

Me: "What is it?"

Jin: "A car date!"

Me: "Car date?"

Suga: "I know that one"

Jin: "You should use the compartment of the car, make it wide for the two of you. Put blankets as many as you can to make it comfy when you are lying on it, just imagine it is your bed.
Put some lights and last but not the least, foods. You may also put some pillows.

Me: "That will help me hyung! Thank you very much! And the others, can you please help me to set up the date? Please?

Namjoon:"Yes offcourse we will help you! We will try our best to decorate the car.

Jin: "I will cook some foods."

Jungkook: "I will help Jin hyung!"

Jimin: "I will help Namjoon hyung"

V: "Me too!"

Suga: "I will help Jhope to find a place where you should take her.

Jhope: " Thank you for your coop-

I got cuted off by Y/n. "Guys! You ready?" Y/n said excitedly, I admire her outfit for awhile, it exactly fits on her body. She wears a shorts for swiming, big sized whit shirt and inside, she wears a bra for swiming that is tied tightly in her neck. She fixef her hair in a messy bun. She look so hot! Geez, I cant take off my eyes on her, my eyes were glued on hers.

*Swiming pool*

Y/n's pov

Woah, this pool is so beautiful! You can see the view from here.... Taehyung and Jimin jumps in the pool while Jungkook and Jin followed them. Namjoon is getting our goggles while Suga is resting in the shade.
"Y/n! Lets jump!" Jhope shouts and started running on me. Wait I need to take off this shirt first! Omyg! What I am going to do? Shit! Lord please help me! "Wait! I need to take of-" I shouted. "Y/n! Here I am!" Jhope shouted. "Bu-" Jhope carried me and jumps in the pool. I quickly try to get up and splash some water to Jhope as a revenge. "Yah! I am not ready!"

Author........

Whatsupp readers!!! I know, this story is not good enough for me because I am a beginer (Is the spelling is wrong?) To be honest, I am not good at writing stories... So sad😭, cause I am a 12 years old human that is not used in writing english stories... So  sorry if the story is not good for you. I don't know if I can continue this story but I will try. Please help me to decide😭😭😭😭. Thank you for taking your time to read this story again.

I hope that you will continue reading this story even if it is bad. Thank you for waiting for the upcoming chapters. I will promise that I will try my best to finish this story....
Whoo! FIGHTING!

Vote and comment guys

❤SARANGHAE❤

-author💋