Third wheel

*weeks had passed*

3rd person's pov

"Jhope oppa" a girl suddenly exclaimed behind the 2 couples, y/n and Jhope. Both of you decided to have a date at the mall. A good day with her boyfriend but ended up having a third wheel.

Jhope turned around and saw Chaemin, running towards them. Jhope faked a smile as he predict what was going to happen today. Y/n who was faking a smile too but disgust was appeared on her face instead of a smile, a fake smile rather.

Jhope squeezed y/n's hand which means to control her temper.

"It is ok if I will join you two?"

"Ummm"

"Oh yes you can ofcourse!"

Y/n stated with a bitchy look.

Jhope's pov

"What the?!"

"Omo! Oppa! What's wrong?"

Chaemin asked worriedly

Chaemin held my arms and eyed me from head to toe to check me if I'm ok. I screamed because of y/n's response to her. I know the she hates Chaemin? But ughhh never mind.

My date was ruined!

What a memorable freaking date!

.......

"Y/n-ah, are you sure that you want her to come with us?"

I asked her while Chaemin was wasting her time on freshing herself up from the long walk and short conversations.

"Hobi it's ok! Don't worry I will control my temper and I'd want to know her more! Actually I want to be friends with her sooo what's wrong about that???"

"But y/n, I don't want her to ruin our date!"

"Aishh it's ok! If she drags you somewhere, I'll call the maknaes! It's ok!"

"Ok"

"Let's go?"

3rd person's pov

Y/n wants Chaemin to be her friend... Why? She wants to make sure that Chaemin will not steal y/n's man, Hoseok for short. That's it! And she is avoiding fights that will ruin her relationship with Hoseok.

"Hey chae! Did you know pentagon??"

"Oh my g! I knew them! Who is your bias? Mine is Wooseok!

"E'dawn is my bias but sadly... He left pentagon cause that fucking Hyuna dated E'dawn... Bullshit! I miss him! But recently, my bias is Hongseok!"

"Yap your right! That freaking hyuna! I want to kill her! Let's kill her unnie!"

"Hahahaha let's kill her!"

"Oh! I miss Yanan too! His aegyo! Awww I'm tearing up my gosh!"

"He needed some time for his family, that's why he left but he will come back! Don't worry! We will kill hyuna together right! Hahahaha"

"EHEM!"

OOOPSS! Seems like they forgot that Hoseok is here hahaha

"Girls! Should I leave already? Cause you too are having fun! How about me? Talk to meeee!

He said but in a cute voice.

"Don't worry Jhope! I will talk to you nonstop when we get back home!"

"Hmmmm I'm not satisfied! I will tell Jin hyung about this hmph!"

"Ok go! Tell him! I have my company! I have Suga OPPA and the maknaes!"