Chapter 7

... They were both on cloud nine for a while and couldn't stop looking at each other. Kongpob was still clutching his hand tightly when he asked a little bit intimidated:

-" So what are we now, P'Arthit?"

-" Do you even have to ask about this?"

-" But... I want to hear it from you P'Arthit..." Kongpob fumbled with their fingers while asking that . Clearly he was insecure.

-" You are my boyfriend ,okay! Satisfied now..."

Kongpob's face lit up and he was smiling brightly.

-" Mmm , its enough for me now 😀 ... but as for being satisfied...

Kongpob never got to finish that thought because he saw Arthit's face morphing into a feisty one so he just decided to let it go and wink at him suggestively.

Their first date still wasn't over . They had plenty of time left so once they were dry enough , they got into the car and drove away.

Arthit had no idea where they were going so when Kongpob stopped in front of a sports club he was a little bit curious.
-" You are taking me here in our date?!" Arthit asked still curious.

-" Yes , P'Arthit. Let's go inside first. "

They were given some sport clothes at the receptionist, some shorts and a jersey so they went to change into them.

-" I still don't get why are we here?"

-" P'Arthit we spend most of our time working in an office every day so I thought we might need to workout a little bit in order to avoid getting dull ."

-" Are you saying that I am getting fat , Kongpob ?! ". It was Arthit's time to tease him and have fun at Kongpob's reaction.

-" No way P'Arthit. I just wanted us to work on those muscles and let go of the stress we have pent up being all day in the office . "

Kongpob noticed the smile creeping up to Arthit's face and realized he was being teased so he immediately counterattacked .

-" But if you have any other interesting method for working out in mind let me know! "

He said that while eyeing Arthit from head to toe in those sports clothes that showed some of his smooth skin.

-" You .. bastard.! " Arthit hit him in the head and took a basketball in his hands .

-" Let's play a game of basket. Me against you , one on one , P'Arthit.

Or are you too old for that ? " Kongpob said raising his eyebrows.

-" First I'm fat, now I'm old. This brat is really getting on my nerves right now."
I'm only two years older than you and I can beat you with easiness . Let's start the game.

Arthit's competitive spirit was up and Kongpob loved that about him.

After some time they were still going at each other both decided to win as the result was still a tie .
They were both sweaty and breathing heavily by the end but Arthit still didn't give up .
Kongpob was trying to block him to make that oe last shot and taking advantage of the closeness to try and sneak some touches on Arthit's body and waist as he was dribbling the ball.

With one last move Arthit jumped high and sent the ball flying to the basket but lost control of his body and landed on top of Kongpob.

The sound of the ball hitting the board and then going inside the net had Arthit beaming with happiness and proud.
Only after that he noticed the position he was in .