Chapter 9

This chapter is a time bomb waiting to explode . ..

... Arthit went home lost in thought that day. The appearance of Sayuri was definitely doing good to Kongpob since she had been by his side for 4 years while he wasn't because he had broken his heart.

Doubt was creeping on his heart and eating him alive . What if this girl was the best choice for Kongpob not him.
She had watched him grow successful  and supported him in his difficult days in a new cold place . He certainly knew that Kongpob's background in Japan couldn't have been a flower field like the stories of him made it seem and this girl was there for him at anytime without asking for anything.

His mind couldn't help but wonder if their relationship as amazing as it had been these past few months could come to an end one day.

Kongpob was going to return to Japan soon and maybe that meant he would stay there and marry Sayuri just like her father would have wanted.

Some of the reasons he didn't accept Kongpob years ago came back to him.

They were both men , their love had many disadvantages and obstacles.
She was the obvious choice , she could marry him legally and give him children.

He couldn't give him those even if they loved each other to death.

Sometimes love isn't enough.

He was sure Kongpob loved him but he couldn't deny his love a better life even if it meant he had to live it without him.

Maybe he was thinking too much into it but he couldn't stop.

The next few days Sayuri became a part of their every day life . She was at the company as another representative and outside work she would take Kongpob to show her around. Arthit was invited too but he started joining them less and less by day.

Kongpob didn't want to make Sayuri sad as he cared deeply for her and he followed her around everywhere.

His dates with Arthit were less frequent but he still didn't forget to tell him how much he loved him at any chance he got and kissed him  but Arthit had become a little bit unresponsive lately , more like robotically returning his affection...

Had he started regretting their relationship ? That was the last thing in Kong's mind but he felt uneasy.

Arthit would avoid his sneak touches lately and wasn't as enthusiastic either. They would be parting soon and their relationship was going downhill . He had to do something soon or he would lose Arthit.

But fate wasn't on his side that day.

With Sayuri coming to the office the other workers there had already decided that she and Kongpob were an item and the gossips were all over the company.
It just happened to be that Arthit heard one of the secretary's that was working under Sayuri say that she heard her talking with her father over the phone about her upcoming engagement as soon as Kongpob would go back to Japan.

Another one said that she had seen them inside a jewelry store at the mall the other day trying rings .

Arthit couldn't believe his ears . This was more complicated than he thought. He was broken.

Why hadn't Kongpob said anything to him yet ?
Was he planning to keep him to the side as he was going to get married at someone else, or was he scared that Arthit would do something to stop him ?

He was shocked beyond belief .

He went to the bar to drink . He needed to get drunk . Everything was happening in front of his eyes and he was the last one to know about it.

Meanwhile Kongpob wasn't at the office today . He had spent the other day shopping with Sayuri for a gift for her father's 50th birthday that was coming next month.

He also took the time to shop for himself as he wanted to make a surprise for Arthit just because he felt like it. Their relationship needed to get some of that initial sparkle and he was planning something very romantic with just the two of them.

He filled his apartment with candles and roses to create a romantic atmosphere without having no idea of Arthit's inside turmoil.
They couldn't be in any more different wave of thinking than today .

Arthit kept drinking and drinking without actually being drunk for some time . He felt as the universe was really retaliating at him today. Everything he did was useless and couldn't get the weight of his heart off him. So he made a decision .

A decision which was going to change his and Kongpob's life.

Irony wanted that at that same exact moment Kongpob called to say he had a surprise for him .
-" Ok , wait for me at your apartment, I'm coming there."

Kongpob heard the sluggish voice of his boyfriend but didn't think much of it and continued with the preparation of their romantic night.

When Arthit arrived at the apartment as soon as Kongpob opened the door and he saw the romantic arrangements in the room he said nothing but attacked Kong's lips passionately. He pinned him against the wall and continued to kiss him some more.

Kongpob could taste the liquor in his mouth and wanted to ask Arthit why had he been drinking but his lover didn't leave him any chance to do that.

He was so bold and passionate today shushing him with kisses and not letting him any chance to speak.

Tonight was going to be very important for both of them . It seemed like they were about to cross the last line in their relationship and become one .

Just like that without saying a word and without breaking their kiss they were heading to the bedroom knocking down everything that stood in their way.

They were hungry about each other and their passion never diminished as they were undressing each other's clothes in a frenzy madness.

What happened next in the four walls of that bedroom was something that belonged entirely to them and would stay with them forever in their hearts as special as it was.

But the words that would come out of Arthit's mouth especially after their love making session Kongpob would never phantom in his most elaborated  nightmares.

Arthit sat up at the edge of the bed and said those words that were going to break them both  to pieces.

-" Kongpob , let's break up! I don't think I can do this anymore......"

A/N . I really don't know what possessed me to write this 👻😱