Chapter 26

.... Will you marry me Arthit?....

-" Kongpob ! "- Arthit managed to say his name but his heart and mind was overflowing with emotion.
-"Kong- he said half trying to smile while choking back the tears.

He was looking at his love trying not to cry and laugh at the same time.
This kind of rush of emotions was making him dizzy while Kongpob practically had his heart almost threatening to come out of his chest.

Offering a hand to rise him from standing on  one knee , Arthit pulled him in his embrace tightly and only then he released a breath that he didn't realize he was holding.

A traitorous stream of tears escaped his eyes and wetted Kongpob's cheek and neck.

Kongpob hugged him too tightly, like never wanting to let him go .

But he still hadn't said a word.

-" Arthit??"

- "Yes!"

-" You haven't answered my question yet?!"

-" I just told you   -  yes  !

-Yes, yes,yes.... A million times yes !!!

- Every time yes!

-If it's you ; YES !!!

- I want to wake up beside You, breath you , love You, cherrish You, spend my life with You  ... forever....!!!

-You are the only one,...who I feel so special with.
I can't be without you , Kongpob!

Kongpob was feeling like he went to heaven and came back flying.
That's how he always felt looking at his P'Arthit eyes.

He loved that man ,all of him, with every cell in his body, he loved him.

Taking out the ring and placing in Arthit's  left hand he said with a serious tone but smiling face:

-"This ring can never leave your finger, Arthit ! You are mine now, only mine!!!  ..." Promise!?"

-"I promise "

Arthit rested his forehead against Kongpob's , their eyes shining and twinkling like the brightest stars in the sky, fueled by their harmonically beating hearts and indescribable love.

Just as they were about to kiss , their lips grazing each other, they heard a shutter sound and finally came to their senses that Arthit's mom was still there, and now holding a camera .

Blushing immensly they both smiled akwardly and  let her hug them.

She was sobbing uncontrollably, trying to hold back the emotions but failing miserable.

-" Look at you , rascals, making this old lady cry like this!😭😭😝😝

-You better be happy together, that's all I'm going to say. "

-" Yes , ma'am !!!" They both said in one voice.

It wasn't much later when they were joined by Kongpob's family for lunch. They were uterly thrilled about the news.