Chapter 13

... Not long after both of them got better from their cold it was actually time for Kongpob to leave for Japan.

He was going to be there for at least two months handling all the unfinished business and giving his employer the  time to find someone to replace him. He had to at least do thay much but that didn't make anything easier. He was reluctant to part with Arthit .

It was the last day they were going to spend together and after going on a romantic date they ended up at Kong's apartment getting the luggage ready as they were going to spend the night at Arthit's since it was closer to the airport.

For a moment Kongpob let go of what he was doing and went to hug his boyfriend who was sulking with a lost look in his face. He placed his head on his shoulder and kissed his neck softly.

-" I really, really don't want to go P'Arthit "

-" I know, but you will be back soon right?"

Kongpob nodded and continued to hold on to his sulking boyfriend.
He knew that this was affecting him as much as he was , especially after what they went through not so long ago.

When they went at Arthit's apartment he opened the door and Kongpob followed him with the suitcase.  While Arthit placed his keys on the table and got comfortable he turned around to see his boyfriend who had already plopped to the bed and hugged his pillow.

-"  It smells like you " Kongpob said and reached out a hand to Arthit who took it and soon found himself in Kongpob's lap.

-" I just remembered P'Arthit, that we haven't done anything naughty in this bed yet."

-" Kongpob! ... You ... Jerk ! "

Arthit was blushing like crazy. Not that the idea hadn't crossed his mind when he sees Kongpob in his bed but that's something only he knows about.

Kongpob kissed him like there was no tomorrow and since this was the last night together before parting for two long months Arthit for once wasn't protesting that much.

Kongpob was hovering above him still kissing the life out of him when he suddenly stopped, restraining himself .

-" Why did you stop? " Arthit asked with a husky  voice , slightly annoyed.

Kongpob smirked and placed himself to the side next to Arthit and said still looking at him.

-"  If I go on , I don't know if I will be able to leave you here tomorrow..."

Arthit understood what he meant and blushed at the thought.

This time Arthit kissed him , slowly , sensually, as if seducing him , playing with him ,beating Kongpob on his own game.

-" Can I take your word on that?"

Kongpob hugged his waist pulling him closer , placing his hand on his heart  and said:

-"  I will always take you with me , right here, in my heart."

-" Hmph.. so smooth  with words , aren't you ?" 

"Prove it to me"- came a small voice , almost inaudible.

Kongpob kissed him again and in between kisses asked:

-" How ?!" 

Oh..., he was the master of teasing alright but Arthit wasn't going to let him win tonight.

With a shy look and possibly avoiding his gaze at all cost Arthit said :

-" That night when I... When we... When us... I ... I wasn't completely myself"  he managed to blurt out before his embarrassment kick in.

Kongpob couldn't believe his ears .

Was this what he thought it was?!

-" P'Arthit , that ...  you don't have to say it... I can't... I really can't bring myself to... Not when I'm leaving the next few hours."

Arthit got closer to him , looking at him in the eyes this time , fisting his hand at the back of his hair  ,  bringing their foreheads to touch. With a deep breath he finally said:

-" Kong... please... Kong!!!"

That was it .

Kongpob couldn't hold on to his sanity no more. He was captivated by the man beneath him. He totally lost. Surrendered to that beautiful, kind , loving, unintentionally seductive boyfriend of his .

-" Arthit... you will be the death of me.".

He said nuzzling their noses together and going for a kiss that continued all over his body. Not even an inch of skin was spared .

Tomorrow didn't matter. All that mattered was that person.

All the teasing Kongpob could do was pointless now. He was beaten by a single plead...

That night was going to be one of many unforgettable ones in their life.

The lust and the passion witnessed in their body accompanied by an incomparable love they felt for one another.

Those were all poured without restraining in their kisses and loving all along the night...

Nothing could separate these two lovers , certainly not distance.

As long as they stay true to themselves and their feelings their love would be safe.

... If that morning wouldn't come they don't have to be separated  , but a new day is a new chance .

A chance to love each other even a little bit more than yesterday , fighting to keep that love...