Chapter 18

... After eating their breakfast in a hurry Kongpob managed to drag Arthit back to the room for some private time together.

Private time meaning that Arthit was literally pinned down beneath him in bed while being ravaged with kisses.

There was no doubting where this was going to, but Arthit with the little breath he had left in his lungs from their kisses tried to squirm out of the situation.

-" K-Kong ...we ... can't..  Mhhpp..." His words were lost on Kongpob's mouth leaving behind a tickling vibration on his lips.

-" Why?
You don't want me to ?"

  Kongpob asked while nibbling on Arthit's lower lip, continuing down to his chin and jaw ... trailing to his Adam apple , bitting it playfully.

Arthit swayed his head back , revealing more of his neck to his boyfriend to feast on and with closed eyes and a difficult expression painted on his face he said between breaths.

-" The wedding.... We have to .....go to the wedding..."

Kongpob was now at his collarbone , going down on his chest , unbuttoning his shirt one by one , his lips never leaving his skin .

-" There's still plenty of time for that . We can  join them later ."
And Kongpob diligently focused on what he was doing , teasing Arthit's chest mercilessly.

Arthit hands went up to the railing of the bed and held on to them tightly as he struggled to calm his breathing.

-" Not if I can't walk later, we can't go..."

He couldn't believe the words coming out from his mouth.

Kongpob looked up to him, his eyes meeting with Arthit's and a huge grin spread on his face.

Raising an eyebrow at him, Kongpob continued to kiss him on his lips clouding Arthit's mind even more.

His hand went to Arthit's pants waistband, skillfully unbuttoning his pants, but before he went any further Arthit's hands came off the railing and caught his wrist.

With a swift move Arthit somehow managed to turn over him and now it was Arthit on top straddling Kongpob.

Surprised at first Kongpob's eyes dilated but then he relaxed and challenged Arthit with a sly look.

Amused at this turn of events himself Arthit took it upon to tease his young boyfriend at least as much as he did to him.

Slowly sliding a leg in between Kongpob's thighs , he carefully observed his reaction as Kongpob's hands on his waist dug deeper into his flesh.

Kongpob's breath hitched and he choked back a moan, his eyes rolling at the back of his head .

Satisfied with the result , Arthit's lips found the way to his earlobe and with a hot breath and husky voice he said:

-" Tonight ... Ok... I promise you... all night... I'm yours ..."

Restraining himself with a lot of difficulty as the words registered on his brain Kongpob using his hands to hold on to Arthit's face , slightly forcefully and then gently kissed him hungrily.

Parting their lips reluctantly , their foreheads still touching , eyelashes fluttering against their cheeks Kongpob finally gave out.

-" Okay... Tonight... You said it yourself"  Kongpob whispered between their lips.