Chapter 3

"Here we are" I said as we stand in front of the the apartment door.

"Can we go inside mom?"

"Yeah we can, do you want to do the honors of opening it?" I asked as I moved to be by his side and crouched to his size. He nodded repeatedly as he had a big smile on, and I did too.

"What's the password mommy?" Sungwoon asked as he was already in position to putting in the code.

"1013"

"Oh that's my birthday!!" He said with excitement as the door made a sound meaning the door opened. Not just yours sweetie but also your fathers. We walk in and it was completely high life look, both me and sungwoon had our mouths opened.

"Mom when did we become this rich?" Sungwoon asked as he started to walk around.

"It's a great is in it? We had a little help from a friend" I said and too started to look around. It was a small apartment just enough for me and sungwoon. As soon a you enter, there was a closet place then when you walk a head there is the bathroom to your right before the stairs. Straight up the stairs you'll see our room which had one big bed enough for both of us. And it doesn't include a door so it's completely open to the living room below.

The kitchen as well was open to the living room and the dining place was the long counter. It was technically a long table but they used it as a counter and a dining area, which I'm not complaining about, I got everything here for free.

When I was in the US I got to know some friends that were working part times along with me. They helped me a lot with sungwoon and other things, like this for instance. One of them was a guy, he offered me to look and find me a good neighborhood where me and sungwoon will be safe. Of course all the really cheap apartments were in a bad place, but this one was just enough for me to afford. And he helped with the whole decor of the whole apartment.

-------

"Mom where are we going?" Sungwoon asked me as we were walking down the street.

"Don't you want to meet you grandpa?"

"We're going to meet grandpa?" He asked with excitement. I nodded my head and he starts jumping up and down. I hope he'll like him, I don't want sungwoon to be treated badly.

As we made it to the house, sungwoon suddenly stopped. "What is it?"

"Mom.." he said still standing.

"What is it sweetie? Is something wrong?" I asked worried.

"What if he doesn't like me?" He suddenly asked.

I give him a smile." He will "

"Then...." I wait for him to finish.

"What about dad?"

My eyes widened. Why now? I know he misses him and wants to know about him, but I don't know. I came back so I can tell him the truth, so he'll know that he has a son.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked" he apologized and put his head down.

"No you don't have to apologize, you have the right to know... but just give me a bit time okay?"

"Okay, let's go meet grandpa" he said with a smile on as he run down to the big mansion. I walked after him smiling, but why is there so many black cars here?

"Is it a bad timing to come today?" I asked my self.

"Let's go mommy"

"Coming" I said and walked up to him. We were now in front of the gate. As I was about to ring the door bell a hand stopped me. I looked around only to see guys dressed in black suits.

"Who are you and why are you doing here?" one of them asked.

"Ohh um...I'm.." I can't tell them the truth, but what should I tell them?

"This is my grandpas house" sungwoon suddenly said. The guys looked at each other then to me.

"He'll follow you inside" he said as another opened the gate. We followed the guy who let us in.

"Sir, there is a girl and a kid claiming this house to be their grandpas" the guy said after he knocked on the door. It was my fathers office.

"Come in" I heard him say. We went inside only to see him sitting on the sofa in his office.

"MinJi!" He yelled out. But not in a mean way but in an exiting way.

"This is my little grandson?" He asked as he moved to sungwoon. Why is he like this? He should be mad that I came back, not happy.

"Grandpa?" Sungwoon said in a low voice.

"Yes that's me!oh my you're grown so much, come give grandpa a hug"

sungwoon looked at me and I give him a nod. he walked up to him and give him a hug. my father just chuckled.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something" my father started. Sungwoon was now sitting by his side.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How about we talk later I have a guest today, you can go wait up in your room"

"Oh that explains the cars out side" I said as I got up, and so did sungwoon. We were about to walk to the door when it suddenly.

"Dad!?" Sungwoon asked. Why? Why is he here? And what dad? How did sungwoon even know him? I was completely shocked and frozen as memories started to flash in my head.

----
Sorry for the short update
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment!