Chapter 9

The Beginning of Love
Part one

Flashback

After class, Jimin took me to a place I was not familiar with. There I saw everyone, yoongi and the rest of his group, Infinite, SVT, and other groups I haven't seen. I looked around, still not sure what I'm doing here.

"So, is she the one?" A guy asked that was standing along with the group, Infinite.

"Yep, that's her hyung, she's hot isn't she?" Myungsoo said as he was looking at me. I ignored him as my eyes were fixed on yoongi. This is the fight, isn't it?

Jimin was already standing along side yoongi, the atmosphere was intense as both groups were staring at each other. Suddenly a hand was on my shoulder, I quickly moved away and turned behind me to see the same guy from Infinite.

"I'm sungkyu, don't be afraid, come with me let's sit over there," he said as he pointed at some chairs that were placed against the wall. I followed him and took a seat. The rest of Infinite came and surrounded us.

They were a lot nicer than I thought. Not to mention hot with their clothes. They started to explain the rules to me and who was everyone that was present.

Since SVT is a mixed group, all their original groups were present, those include Got7, and Seventeen. Some other groups were around to see the fight as well, I never thought fights between gangs are this important.

Hoya explained the rules to me. Just like jimin said, the fight goes on for seven minutes and who ever is the last one standing wins. The only one rule was not to use extreme weapons such as a knife, or a gun.

"No one is allowed to stop the fight till the time ends" woohyun said. " so don't get all crazy and crying when yoongi gets hurt, you can't stop this" sungkyu added.

I nodded my head and watched the fight as it started. There were times where I had to turn my head away, and there are times where I just wanted to stop the fight but Infinite members hold me down. It's was not what I was expecting, yoongi was hurt with blood dripping from his head and eyebrows, same with jimin who had bleeding knee and right upper arm. Bulletproof didn't have a lot of members, only jimin, yoongi, Zu Ho, Tae Yang, Young Bin, and Jae Yoon. While SVT had S.Coups, Mark, Hoshi, Woozi, Jr., Won Woo, And MinGyu.

I looked at the timer that was by dongwoo's hands. 30 seconds remains. I looked at yoongi who was completely exhausted and back to the time. "Calm down, don't worry, your boyfriend got this, he is one of the most popular fighter" sungyeol said as he put his hand on my shoulder. Boyfriend?

"Come on yoongi, you can do this!" I yelled. He looked at me exhausted but a smirk appeared on his face and returned to the fight. I looked at the other groups that we starting to stare at me. Was I not supposed to yell or something?

"It's because yoongi actually got a girlfriend by his side, and not to mention you were marked by him" Hoya explained with a smirk on his face as he mentioned how yoongi marked me.

"And why is that? Why is it that important?" I asked. "I'll tell you later, look" Hoya pointed at the time and it was only 5 seconds left, but yoongi was on the floor. No, please get up!

Jimin rushes towards him but got hit by one member, 3 seconds left, yoongi quickly moved and hit the guy with his leg making the guy fall as yoongi did a move and got up in less than a second, so did jimin.

"Yes!!" I screamed as I got up and hugged yoongi. "Careful, careful" Yoongi whined as I hugged him. "Sorry" I apologized. I looked at the match, 3 members from SVT were on the floor, while 2 members from bulletproof.

"You guys okay?" I asked as I went to help the ones on the floor. "Yeah" they replied and got up. I looked around and saw one of the guys that was watching the fight staring at me. I avoided him and looked at jimin who was completely hurt.

"Let's go treat your wounds, I'll get the med" I said and checked out his hand and face that was bleeding. I need to know what to buy for them.

"Okay, since yoongi won, he'll get the bet, which was his girlfriend," sungkyu said which caught everyone's attention as they looked at me and yoongi.

"They keep calling me girlfriend" I mumbled to myself. I'm not his. "Too them you are, in here if the leader choses his queen, then he becomes more powerful to others, but the girl must not leave him, ever" jimin whispered in my ear with his weak voice.

I was about to turn around to face him but felt him fall on my shoulder. "Jimin you Okay? Jimin!" I yelled as I took him in my hands, but he was heavier than me, making us both fall to the floor. Yoongi and the others came quickly to my side and took jimin up.

"Take him now, and bring the medication" Yoongi ordered. "Yes," Zuho replied. The others went along with him.

"Yoongi, I can help treat them and you too need treatment" I said as I faced him before he walked away. "I'll be okay, I still have some business left here, you can go" he said as a smile formed on his lips. "Thanks for worrying" he added.

I looked around, SVT members were with their real gang members and some were walking away to get them treated. I caught the same guy staring at me again, he gave me an uneasy feeling. I quickly wrapped my hands around yoongi's arm.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried. I was cut off by woohyun who talked. "Okay, the match is over" woohyun said to everyone. "yoongi you need to come with us" he added as he looked to yoongi and then to me who was holding his already hurt arm.

I quickly let go of his arm as I realized he was hurt there. "Sorry I forget you were hurt.." I apologized as I checked it out. I gasped at the sight, it was so deep.

"I'm okay, you can go—"

"How can I leave you here bleeding all over, yoongi we need to get you to a hospital!" I scolded him. He suddenly started to chuckle at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked mad at him. "You" he replied and walked towards woohyun. I ran after him and stood by his side. "I'm not leaving" I give woohyun a glare before he can oppose.

———-

Sorry for the late update, but I hope you guys will still wait for me to update and not leave.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment!