Chapter 11

I woke up happy as I looked at his sleeping figure with his hand over my waist making sungwoon in the middle of us. I continued to look at him and back to sungwoon comparing them, I just realized how much he looked like jimin from the side and how he got his eye smile.

Suddenly jimin's phone rang making sungwoon cry from the sudden sound which he move and hug me. "Shhh, it's just a phone, go back to sleep," I whispered as I hugged him back and patted his back.

Jimin woke up and closed his phone. "Sorry," he whispered. "It's okay," I replied with a smile.

Jimin's phone rang again but this time it was vibrating. "Take it," I said as I saw him hesitating to answer. He nodded and got up from the bed going downstairs.

Jimin's phone conversation

"Hello?" Jimin answered knowing it was J-Hope.

"Hey, what happened yesterday? Did you get close to him?"

"Sorry, something came up and I wasn't able to finish, but I'll reschedule the meeting I promise I'll do it right this time"

"Oh man! Rap mon will kill me now, he already started his search on the girl"

"I still haven't seen that girl you know, and don't worry I'll meet him today again. Anyways how's your work going?"'

"I'm in, I just need that password which you are supposed to get, work on it fast I want my vacation and we also don't have a lot of time before the real people come back to their places. Including you, the real son of B.B will be making an appearance, as I heard by next month also I heard he has a Brother?"

"A brother huh? B.B? Wait isn't that yoongi's?" Jimin quickly realized the connection as his eyes widened and looked up to make sure MinJi didn't hear him.

"Y-yoongi hyung? No way it been so long, I think you've mistaken, there's no way that will be him, I heard different news about him and they don't match up"  J-Hope was also surprised by what he had heard.

"How long do I have before O.C chairman knows?"

"About 3 weeks, but just to make sure, get it done within one week, got it?"

"Yes, don't worry I got it and also I have some news to tell you"

"Later! Meet you later got to go!" J-hope quickly ended the call.

Sungwoon woke up right after jimin went downstairs. "Want breakfast honey?" I asked as I put sungwoon's hair in place. He nodded and moved to change position on the bed.

"Okay, I'll go make breakfast and you need to be there to help me right?" I asked to make him get up from bed.

"But daddy is here to help you now, you don't need me, let me sleep mommy" he mumbled under the pillow. I laughed at his cuteness. I was about to talk back but jimin cut me off.

"Okay, does that means I can have your mommy all to myself?" Jimin asked as he hugged me from behind as I was still sitting on the bed. It felt weird at first but I relaxed within a second to his touch.

"NO!" Sungwoon quickly rises up from the bed and stares as how jimin was hugging me. "Dad, she is still mine I was with her longer so I'm gonna help her with breakfast and you can't have her all to yourself she is mine too" Sungwoon quickly hugged me. "I love my mommy" he added still in the hug while jimin still back hugging me.

"What about me?" Jimin asked. I can feel him acting cute. "I love you too daddy," Sungwoon said. Jimin let me go and took Sungwoon into his arms and held him. "I love you too, now should we go make breakfast while mommy gets ready?" Jimin asked Sungwoon as they were already going downstairs.

I looked at both of them going downstairs as they dispersed from my sight. Did they just leave me here? Sungwoon actually left me here, we always make breakfast together! It became our thing!

I didn't get ready and just sat on the bed as I held my broken phone. That stupid guy! He broke my phone and all he does is leave, I need to meet him! He needs to pay for a new phone. But all my contacts and photos are on here. I quickly grabbed my bag that was on night stand and looked for the card he gave me. After a while of looking, I found a small folded card that reads CEO of B.B industries Kim Jae Joong.

"Hm a CEO? But he looked so familiar, I don't know!" I put everything aside and cleaned the bed.

"Can I come down now?" I asked as I leaned over from the bed room looking down into the living room. Suddenly all movement stopped. Did they ruin the whole kitchen now?

"I'm coming down!" I yelled as I ran downstairs. I was expecting a complete mess in my kitchen but I found none of that. The table was set clearly and everything looked so delicious, the kitchen counters had a couple of utensils but other than that there was nothing spilled, the sink had dirty dishes and some cups as well but it was not a mess. I nodded my head as I observed everything.

"Wow, you guys actually didn't make a mess" I said as I smiled and took a seat. Jimin and sungwoon looked at each other and then started to sat down, both next to each other in front of me.

"Mom we can cook! We're not babies!" Sungwoon whined. "Well...you still are.." jimin whispered. Sungwoon shot him back with a glare causing me to chuckle.

"Hey! What about the deal we just had?" Sungwoon asked as his mouth was stuffed with food. Jimin chuckled along with me as he cleaned around Sungwoon's mouth.

"Okay, see you later," jimin said as he drove away. I looked at sungwoon who rushed back into the apartment, I followed. I got read and sungwoon did too, we both checked each other in front of the bathroom mirror, of course sungwoon was standing on a step stool.

"Mom is ready to go!" He said after he fixed my scarf for me. "Sungwoon is ready to go too!" I said after I fixed his jacket and scarf. We were going to meet the guy who broke my phone. I already told jimin about it, but I didn't tell him it was a guy, I didn't want him to have to come with us. I remember how overprotective he can be from high school. He lended me his phone to call that person, we made an appointment to meet at his office in the company. I got nothing to worry about, we're gonna be in a work place.

"Wow!" I said as we were already in front of a big building. "Mom, you better get a good phone from him," Sungwoon added, he still was looking at the building. "I will just get the same phone honey," I said as we walked inside. Workers were walking all over the place in the lobby, some were standing having conversations while others were rushing to go to work.

" excuse me, I have an app with Kim Jae Joong," I said to the lady at the reception desk. "Sure, what's your name Miss?" She asked me.

"Kw- Sorry, Yoon MinJi" I replied. I'm not going to hide this time, I will use my real name and not worry about that witch or anyone. "If you go to the elevator on this side," she pointed to where the elevator was. "Press the button that has P on it, it will lead you to another receptionist and from there they will check you in," she explained. "Okay, thank you," I said and walked to the elevator along with sungwoon. The elevator door opened and we got on, including other employees.

I don't know if they're looking at us because I have a son; mostly people think he is my brother unless sungwoon calls for me, which he didn't. But they looked really weird at me as I pressed the P button. Am I not supposed to press that or something, because they looked like I just ended my life.

"Why did she press that?"

"She is the boss's wifey? Is that his son?"

"No way!"

"Remember the rumor last time? I'm sure she is"

"I don't know but no one presses that button"

I heard them whispering like I can't hear them. Sungwoon too looked at me confused, more than me. I ignored them and stepped out of the elevator along with sungwoon as it came to a stop.

——

So sorry for the late update! But I can't help it, I have to much to do and when I try writing nothing comes to my head and I feel like the story is really bad.

But I will try to continue this...