Chapter 6

I shot off the stove and looked at sungwoon who was watching TV. When will jimin come? What will I tell him? How should we talk about sungwoon? He won't take him from me right?

"Mom when will Dad come? I'm hungry" Sungwoon said with his eyes still stuck to the TV.

"I'm sure h—" I was cut off by the door bell ringing.

"Dad is here!" Sungwoon excitingly got off the couch and went straight to open the door.

"Did you wait long?" Jimin asked as he held sungwoon in his arm and the other had a bag.

I shook my head in a 'no'. He walked in with sungwoon closing the door while jimin was holding him.

"Let's eat, I'll set up the table" I said and walked back to the kitchen. " you can put your bag upstairs"

"Yes, daddy put me down I'll show you!" Sungwoon said running up stairs, even though there is nothing to show, it's just a small apartment. I noticed jimin was still here and not following sungwoon. I looked back at him only to catch him looking at me.

"Nice place..." he said awkwardly as he looked around.

"Yeah, I'm just glad I found this" I said and put the plate on the table.

"Do you want help?" He asked. I was about to decline only to be cut off by sungwoon yelling from the room as he was leaning over from the top.

"Ya! Sungwoon I told you to never leaning against that you might fall!" I shouted as I moved next to jimin to be able to see sungwoon.

"Yeah, listen to your mom or the Monster will come after you" jimin warned him.

"What monster? Dad monsters are not real" Sungwoon said still leaning over.

"Oh really?" jimin questioned as he had a playful smile on and went off upstairs. Sungwoon ran away, and I could her jimin playing as a monster and sungwoon running around.

"I miss this.." I mumbled to my self.

Flashback

It's been a weird day yesterday. This so called Min yoongi and his 'group' bet on me with another group. And I'll state; with out my consent.

I walked inside the dining room, ready to just eat my breakfast and go to school. But again the witch was there, let's see where this goes.

"So how was school?" She asked me. I put a fake smile on and replied " great, I really like it, more than the previous one"

"Good to hear" said the evil witch with a force smile. What?you wanted me to hate it. Well you thought wrong. Actually now that I think about it again maybe it will be fun to be involved with Min yoongi and his group, you know what they say 'little adventures never hurt' yeah, I don't think they say that.

"Don't come home after school anymore" the evil witch said.Her face showed hatred. " from now and on come by 12 at midnight, there are reporters following every move your father makes and you coming in and out is risky....you existing is risky" I heard her mumble the last words.

Oh how much I hate this witch. I don't care anymore, now I have more time to spend to my self instead of being locked up in here.

"fine I'll do that" I said with a fake smile on. I got out without even finishing my food and went straight to the car. The driver stopped near the school, about 5 minute walk. My father and the evil witch said to do this to avoid another rumor.

"Thank you Sir" I said and closed the door.

"Now what do I do? Where will I go after school?" I said out loud with out realizing it.