Chapter 8

I was putting my clothes in the closet, after of course taking 20 full minutes just cleaning the bathroom after those two. Who by the way never went to sleep, they were watching TV, even though I told Jimin that Sungwoon needs to be in bed by 9. I'm gonna let it slide this time, Sungwoon is really happy to see jimin. And maybe me too.

"MinJi, come and watch with us!" Jimin yelled from below, in the living room. "Coming," I said as I ran downstairs and jumped right beside sungwoon, who is now in the middle of me and jimin.

"MOM," Sungwoon whines as I moved his position on the couch from my jumping. "What, don't want me to sit beside you?" I asked making a sad face. "Yes," he answered making me surprised. "W-what" I stuttered as I looked at him. He suddenly moved away and sat beside jimin on the other side. Jimin looked at him and back to me in confusion, I too was confused.

"Dad, move over," Sungwoon said as
He pushed jimin towards me. Now I see what he was doing. The smile returned to its place on my face, as I was in relief. Jimin showed his cute smile, as he moved towards me and put an arm around my shoulder. I was shocked by his actions but I looked over at Sungwoon who had a completely different of happiness shown on his face.

"Is that enough?" Jimin asked sungwoon with a smile. Sungwoon nodded happily. I didn't say anything else and we continued watching the movie. Jimins' arm still around my shoulder as I looked at him to catch him staring back at me. "What?" I questioned.

"We need to talk" he whispered trying not to let sungwoon hear. I nodded, knowing this day will come, I just hope he won't take sungwoon away from me. I looked at sungwoon who was half asleep, he was trying his best to stay awake as his eyes keeps closing. I looked at the time, it was 9:30.

"Sungwoon, let's go to bed" I whispered as I went near him. He was already asleep, I was about to hold him in my arms and take him up, but jimin stopped me.

"I'll do it" he whispered as he held sungwoon into his arms and carried him upstairs, I followed. I removed the bed sheets and jimin laid sungwoon on the bed.

"Sweet dreams" jimin whispered and laid a kiss as he moved the bed sheets near sungwoons' chin. I too kissed sungwoon and followed jimin downstairs.

You can do this, MinJi. You can do this, you knew this day was coming. I tried my best to calm down as I took a seat next to jimin leaving a space between us.

"So..." he started. " why didn't you tell me?" He asked. I looked at him and he was staring right back at me, I quickly avoided his eyes as I looked at my hands. "I'm sorry, I- I didn't mean to, it's just the situation we were in.." tears started to form in my eyes. " please, jimin don't take sungwoon away from me, please I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I know you have the right to—" my tears were already down my cheeks. Jimins' hug cut me off as I buried my face into his chest.

"Shhh, I won't take him away, I promise" he said trying to calm me down as his hands moved up and down on my back.

"I, I just don't know, I feel weird. I'm happy that we have a son together but I'm sad that I wasn't there with you, I wasn't there to help you when you needed me, I wasn't able to hold him when he was born..." jimin said as his voice becomes more like a whisper.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized again. He made look at him with my tearing eyes. He moved his hands to my face and erased my tears. "You don't have to apologize...I'm just glad you're back....I love you MinJi," jimin said sincerely. His eyes never left mine as he came closer, his lips met mine. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me. I missed this, his lips, touch, voice, and warmth. I never want to let go, ever again.

I'm back now, jimin, along with our son, and I'm never leaving again. I promise you.

He deepened the kiss as I started to lay back on the couch, his lips never leaving mine.

Flashback

"Okay, let me go over this one more time," I said as I looked at jimin really focused on what I'm about to say.

"You guys will fight for...umm seven minutes with no stopping?" I said, but turned into a question. Jimin chuckled at me, making the teacher to look at us.

"Mr. Park and Miss Yoon, If my class is that boring you can just take this door" Mr. Lee said. I'm currently in third period with jimin sitting next to me.

I looked at Mr. Lee hating him as he called me by my real last name. I don't want to transfer to another school or to get in a big argument with that evil witch and her stupid broom that follows her everywhere. I'm referring to a guy called my 'dad' if you couldn't tell.

"Sorry sir, we were discussing something about your lesson" I said as I tried to put a smile.

"Oh really?" He asked and I nodded and jimin too, going along with what I said. " if that's so, what did the sui density had in its ruling of government?" He asked. Jimin looked at me worried as he didn't know the answer. He was about to say something but I cut him off before he could even talk.

"The Sui density had a bureaucratic, strong central government and it reintroduced the Scholar-Gentry" I answered his question. He looked at me annoyed that I got the question right.

"Don't talk in my class next time" he added as he walked away back to the front. Jimin whispered to my ear, "nice save, loved his priceless face" he chuckled as he backed away. The lesson ended not soon after that event. Jimin and I walked to the next class, which is our last period and also includes yoongi in it.

That guy, yoongi, is so weird. If I remember correctly he told me we have classes together and here we are only having one class, which is last period, Biology. I give my focus back to jimin as we continued to walk to bio class downstairs.

"Okay, but are there rules when fighting?" I asked.

"No, only one, by the end of the fight who Evers group has the most people laying on the floor, loses" Jimin answered.

"But that's not fair, if one group was fighting and gave their all and by the end the other one just happened to punch him making him fall to the ground, his team will lose" I said as I looked at jimin.

"I know, that's why you need strategy to win, not everyone is capable of winning" Jimin explained.

"So, are you guys like the best group out there?" I asked with a teasing smile.

Jimin chuckled at my face. " I told you, we are a gang, and yes we are actually holding the best record of 23 rounds straight with no losing, not even once" jimin said proudly. "Ohhh" I said as I punched his upper arm. 

"It's not that big of a deal, we still need to beat many top groups for our name to be known in the whole Underworld" jimin said as his faces turned more serious.

We were already in front of bio class, we walked in from the front door. There are two doors to the class room, one in the front, where the actual teacher is and one in the back where some desk was behind with lab things all over it. I looked at the end, where last time I sat with yoongi, he wasn't there. That's weird, I looked at jimin who was looking back at me, "What?" He asked. The bell rang and I just shook my head in a no and walked to the back seat before the teacher comes in.

I don't know why, but I felt bad, a bad feeling just came all over me. That's weird, why would I feel like this? The teacher came in, and still no sign of yoongi. Is he skipping because of the fight? Is he worried because this fight will be watched by many groups, including one of the top ones, like Infinite and another one; jimin talked about them, Bigbang.

I scanned the room, and the SVT students who were here last time were not in their seats either. I looked over at jimin who was looking back at me with worry written all over his face. This is bad.

End of flashback

•••••

I'm so so sorry for the late update, I've been really busy with my classes, and I don't have a lot of things to write about as I'm rewatching the vampire diaries and also watching the originals. I've been getting ideas on books that has to do with vampires and demons, which I really want to write about.

But aside from that, I'm sorry again but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment 😁