Chapter 21

Let me down slowly part one

I looked over to the living room. Jimin and sungwoon were playing with a craft airplane. When the guys came to visit, they bought a punch of toys and gifts to sungwoon and I.

"No that goes here," jimin took the wrong piece and replaced it with the right one on the airplane. I smiled and went back to finish the food. Today we're supposed to go on a picnic with Jimin's mom. I haven't seen her since that accident...

Flashback

"What are you doing?!" I asked in anger. That witch was throwing my stuff all over the room, messing it up.

"I knew you took it so just show me," she yelled at me. "What did you do with it huh? Did you sell it already? Were you so desperate for money, useless bitch!" With that she slapped me.

I stood there in shock. What is she talking about? "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Yeah right, we're not playing that card, if you don't tell me where my diamond ring is, you'll never see the sun again," she stopped messing my stuff and came back in front of me.

"I really don't know.." I whispered. I knew what she was going to do. She held one of my belts in her hand...

She continued hitting me over and over. I counted in my head. Thinking counting would take my mind off the pain but it doesn't help, regardless, I did it anyway. She stopped after hitting me fifty times. My back aching, my arms all bruised, I tried to get up but I couldn't. Tears already down my cheeks, I cried in silence.

"This what you get," she breathed out. "If I don't get my ring by tomorrow morning, you'll be seeing a lot more of me and this," She held the belt in her hands showing it to me before she threw it hard towards me.

I continued to cry from the pain. I wasn't crying because I felt hopeless, useless, or sad of my life. I cried because I felt pain. My whole body was burning and aching. I just want Jimin. I got my phone that was beside me on the floor and went to favorite contacts. My arms hurts more and the burning sensation only increased. I put the phone to my ear with difficulty and held it there.

"Hello,"

"Jimin..." I trembled after hearing his voice.

"Hey, what's wrong? Where are you?" He quickly asked.

"Home...come get me please," I cried.

"Same place, I'll be there," Jimin said in a hurry and hang the phone. I only cried harder and tried to get up. My room was on the first floor to the back. It had a door leading to the garden and that's the place that I come in every time. Jimin some times comes in secret to hang out with me or to drop me off.

"MinJi," I heard Jimin trying to open the door. I couldn't get up. I looked at my phone, ten minutes passed since I called Jimin. Did I fall asleep? I quickly got up forgotten the injures causing me to wince from the pain. I opened the door and quickly hugged Jimin. He hugged me back worried. He broke the hug and inspected me. He's face grew in anger after seeing the bruises on my arms.

"Where is that B—" he almost stormed into the house but I stopped him. "Please, Jimin, Just take me out of here," I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks. He nodded and quickly held me in his arms.

I slept in his warm arms till I felt I was gently placed on a soft mattress. I opened my eyes to see Jimin. "Hey," he whispered. "I bought you to my home," my eyes went into confusion. "Well, I wanted to treat you at the hideout, but I'm a guy, and I knew you wouldn't be comfortable... you know," I nodded my head in understanding.

He pulled the blankets over me. "I'll tell my mom you woke up," he said and went out the door. I looked up at the white ceiling. My mind blank. I showed be hurt emotionally, but nothing. I felt nothing but numbness. Did I already get used to the emotional pain? Was I hurt that much? I didn't know anything anymore. I wanted Jimin to come and hug me to sleep telling me everything is alright, nothing is wrong with feeling numb and he's here with me till the end.

The white door opened revealing Jimin's mom followed behind her was Jimin holding a tray of medical supplies and class of water.

"Hey," Mrs. Park whispered. "It's unhealthy to keep meeting like this," she chuckled. I gave a smile. Last time we met was also like this, that witch had beaten me up and my thigh was so bruised that I couldn't walk. "I'm sorry," I added.

"Honey, there is no need to be sorry," she looked at Jimin as she was about to take my shirt off. "If you're gonna stand there and watch, what's the point of bringing me here?" She said to him.

"Oh right, I'll see you in a bit okay?" I smiled at his cute actions as he's cheeks became pink. He hit the chair on he's way towards the door out of embarrassment. I let out a chuckle unknowingly.

"Young Love," I heard Mrs. Park say. She took off my shirt and gasped in shook as her eyes widened. I couldn't look her in the eye. I felt as this was my fault and I'm not good enough for anything. I felt pain. The numbness that was consuming me started to disappear and my heart started to hurt me. It was like a million knives were stuck in my heart.

"Honey, don't cry,"

I didn't even realize that my tears were already down my cheeks. She started cleaning the open cuts as she was telling me Jimin stories. I loved to hear about his past and his cute actions that he used to do when he was a kid.

Jimin's father left them after getting Mrs. Park Pregnant right after getting out of high school. Mrs. Park raised him all alone till Jimin's fifth birthday. Mr. park came and apologized to her and Jimin. Later they got married and lived a happy life till Jimin's dad died in a fire at his work. It was Mr. Park who started the fire, that's what the company made them believe. Jimin was ten when that happened, he didn't believe it was his father's fault. He started leaving school trying to find a way to prove that his dad died because someone was after him. That's when he met Yoongi.

At age thirteen, Jimin and Yoongi found a killer. The guy who started the fire. It turned out that the company was getting bankrupt and they haired someone to started a fire to get insurance money to fix everything and start brand new and pay their debt with the money. But Mr. Park was there that night, working late since the CEO threatened to fire him if he doesn't get a contract with a company.

"Are you guys done?" Jimin's voice rang through the room. "Yeah," Mrs. Park simply smiled at me with her eye smile. Just like Jimin.

"You can go hug her and kiss her all over now," Mrs. Park said as she exit the door with the medical supplies in the trey. "Mom!"

I laughed at his cuteness. He came in and closed the door behind him. "You okay now?" He asked as he took a seat on the bed. I nodded my head and moved to the side. "Can we cuddle?" I asked.

He gave me a warm smile before moving in the space next to me on the bed. "Anything for you," he whispered and laid a kiss on my head.

End of flashback

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment!