Chapter 19

I added to chapter 18! Please check it before reading.

Long chapter ahead!!

Flashback

"Yoongi... I'm so sorry," I said as I stood behind the closed red door. "I know saying sorry won't help with anything and it means nothing to you but Yoongi please, please don't kick Jimin out. I know everything that happened was my fault and I'm not saying this to protect him I'm saying this because I love you both and I don't want my stupid self to ruin this friendship."

"Everything that I'm involved in always ends; and I know in the end it was and still is my fault so please, don't let something that was my fault and my existence ruin this, ruin the gang, the trust and bond that is between you guys. I don't want this to happen because of me. I always leave things when they end and I never stood up for it and did something when I knew it's my fault. So Yoongi please..."

I didn't realize that tears were already streaming down my face. I probably look like a monster who mumbled things that no human would ever understood. I hope what I said made at least a little sense to get my point across.

But that's not the point. I've always been this unlucky girl who just has to ruin everything, even friendship between people; and I didn't mean to, but it's just my luck and it just has to be with the people that I trust. Just when I feel that I finally found the group of people who would always be there for me and show me what life would be like away from the darkness; something just has to go wrong and it just has to be my fault. If I hadn't trusted them and kept my distance, then I wouldn't have hurt them or myself so it's just best to just stay away.

Like before, when I was just a kid and I didn't realize that I actually had anxiety when I was just five years old, when no one actually came up to me, hugged me and told me that they're here for me. I've always cried to myself or I've cried in front of people but no one ever done anything but when ever I cried when I was a kid, it would be because of my own mistakes. Because in the end of anything it was my fault.

But this time I won't let things be. I won't just leave and ignore everything. Those people actually understood me. They knew what type of person I was and they saw right through my covers of paper. My four walls that I put around myself were that easy to break like paper but no one cared enough to go through except them. Except Yoongi, the one who I understood too and I was able to see right through him. I love him just as much as I love the guys.

Jimin, Jimin was this guy that was just there. Just because me and Yoongi understood each other like soulmates, doesn't mean we have to be with each other. Jimin was that other half of me that when I look at his eyes my mind would go blank and my heart would feel like it's drowning that it forgets to pump blood for my body. And as weird as it sounds, that actually made me smile.

"Yoongi..." I said still waiting for something to happen. Something to break or a yell. But nothing, nothing comes out of him except that deadly look. After a minute or so, he stood up and walked towards me. He stopped in front of me. Foot to foot, only a couple of inches between our bodies. His face was unreadable. "Yoongi.."

"Don't, don't cry in front of me ever again," he said with the lowest voice I've ever heard from him. His hands move to my cheeks and erase the tears away. "Nothing, nothing that you've been through has ever been your fault, including this, don't blame yourself, don't.."

His eyes...

"Don't beat yourself up for something that was wasn't your fault..."

They're crying...

"I..." I quickly hugged him. Without a second thought. I pulled him and closed the gape between us. I missed his warm chest that makes me comfortable enough to cry everything out. We both cried.