Chapter 5

"MinJi..does this mean what I think it is?" Jimin asked as he looked at sungwoon that was on my lap. We were sitting in the living room.

"I'm sorry jimin...." I apologized.

"Why are you apologizing?.....MinJi...I...." He sight as he didn't know how and where to start.

"I don't want you apologizing. I'm the one that should be, I'm sorry for what I've done" he said as he lowered his head. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes ready to fall any minute.

"Mom don't cry....please" sungwoon said as his hands reached for my cheeks. I give him a weak smile and erased my tears.

"I won't" I said as I took a big breath in. This is it MinJi it's time, you can do it. "Sungwoon, this is your father, park jimin" I said with a weak smile.
Sungwoon's eyes widened, he looked at jimin still not moving. Jimin looked at him and give him a smile, a welcoming smile. Sungwoon got off my lap and went running to jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened by the sudden hug. He looked at me and than put his arms around sungwoon. "Thank you for coming back......daddy" sungwoon kept staring at jimin. My heart beat fastened, just hearing sungwoon calling jimin 'daddy' makes me nervous and have butterflies in my stomach.

"I never left for me to come back..."

"Does that mean you'll be living with us?" Sungwoon asked as he looked at jimin with pleading eyes. I was surprised by his question, I never thought about that part. Jimin looked at me, waiting to see if I'll say something. But I was just blanking, confused of what to answer.

"Well, I think just for tonight, what do you think about that?" Jimin asked sungwoon.

"Yay! Then that means we'll sleep together on one bed just like a family!" Sungwoon yelled out happily. I was still where I was, confused and blanked out not knowing what to say. It never crossed my mind about jimin, sungwoon and I together as a whole family.

Is jimin even ready to be a father? Is he ready to face everyone and the looks of piety, disappointments and hatred giving towards him? Is he mad? Does he hate me? Is he ever gonna forgive me?

Those thoughts rushed into my head in a flash. Forgetting where I was and running away from reality, I still love jimin. I want this to happen, I don't care about others and I don't care if he'll take time to forgive me, I still want him by my side. I want him to make up for the past years that he wasn't with me. And for sungwoon as well.

Not that it's his fault, but because is mine. I feel so bad and sorry towards both sungwoon and jimin. I'm the one that made them be a part, is all because of me. Sungwoon never got the chance to call someone 'Dad' or go out and learn how to ride a bike like others. All because of my choice.

"MinJi, you listening?" Jimin asked bringing me back to reality.

"Please mommy, let daddy stay with us" sungwoon said looking at me with pleading eyes.

I smiled. " yes he can bu—"

"Yay! Now we can watch movies together and fall asleep, I'll even show you my drawings!!" Sungwoon got excited.

I chuckled at him, and jimin was their looking at him with a big smile, but I can tell his eyes are different. He's feeling sorry. Sorry for something I did.

"Yes and you can even show him your writing and the books you love to read" I said still smiling.

"Ohh, my son can write and read! Smart just like your father" jimin said as he pinched sungwoon's cheek.

I laughed remembering hight school days.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asked with a confused face same as sungwoon.

"Nothing, lets go?" I asked as I looked at my broken phone. I still need to get that guy! How can he leave like that after breaking my phone?!

"Yeah but I have to go somewhere first, I'll drop you off and then come back after I get my stuff as well" jimin explained as he moved sungwoon off his lap.

"Okay, I'll talk to my father and let him know we're leaving" I said.

Jimin just nodded. "Sungwoon let's go wait in the car okay?" Jimin took sungwoon and went to the car, while I went back to my fathers office.

"Sir, we'll be leaving now" I informed him.

"Okay, but I still need to talk to you, it's really important and also why didn't you tell me jimin was the father?"

"It's....really complicated, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I'll come by another day to talk about what you wanted to tell me" I said with a smile. Since when did he care about who's the father anyway.

"Let's go" I said and put my seat belt on. The whole drive home was filled with sungwoon talking and laughing. Jimin and sungwoon we're getting along just fine, and jimin's smile never left his face. I miss his smiling face.

"And this is it, we're here" I said as I took my seatbelt off.

"Dad you'll come back fast right?" Sungwoon asked jumping up and down on his seat.

"Yes, yes I will" jimin chuckled. " stop jumping and let's get you inside okay?" Jimin flashed me a smile and got off the car. He went to sungwoon's side and took him out the car, I too came out.

"Okay sungwoon lets go inside" I said and took sungwoon's hands.

"See you later daddy" Sungwoon waved at jimin.

Jimin waved back and went inside his car. He's kindda of avoiding me, isn't he? I should be expecting this, is not something new.

Sungwoon and I went inside the apartment and changed into our home clothes. It was already noon, so I started to prepare dinner. Now that it hits me, jimin will be sleeping with us, together, on one bed.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment!