Chapter 14

"What's going on? Didn't you say the father was the other guy?!" Father asked starting to get angry at the situation.

During the incident at the meeting, my father had to be there making things more complicated. I let the CEO guy wait outside of the office along with sungwoon. I don't want him to make this more complicated than it already is. I looked at my father not sure of what to answer, but I didn't show him the I'm not confident. I looked at him with pride and arrogance. The old me is back.

"I never said the other guy was the father, sungwoon just assumed that and I guess you just believed him," I answered him.

"So, you're saying that the CEO of B.B industries is the father of your kid? How did you even know him when you were in high school? Why didn't you tell me?!" He asked a bunch of questions that I didn't seem to get all. He mentioned B.B industries, Yoongi's parents owned that, how did I not realize that. But yoongi is a Min, not a Kim. I was so confused with many questions building up inside my head but the door interrupted me.

"Sorry, he insisted on coming inside," Kim Jae Joong said with sungwoon in front of him. I looked at sungwoon who was more confused than anybody in this room. I singled him to come to me as I also took a few steps towards him and ended standing near Kim Jae Joong.

"Father, Sir, this is Kim Jae Joong, the father of my son, our son," I said which made Jae Joong look at me slightly surprised but regained his composure back quickly.

"I'm sorry sir for not being able to tell you this beforehand, even after meeting so many times already, I--"

"He didn't know till I came back from the US, which was a couple of days after I saw you," I said cutting Jae Joong off. He didn't know I was in the US the whole past years and I didn't want him to blow up the cover before it even started.

I wasn't sure why am I doing this myself. I just went with it without thinking about anyone. If Jimin finds out he'll be angry, no, furious at the situation. But I just had this feeling that I need to help him out and also because this is my father we're talking about. The same person that doesn't care about me, his own daughter, the person who is willing to do anything for money, God knows only how many crimes he has committed just to get to where he is right now. I can't let him know Jimin is the father, especially now since he is giving so much interest in my life. I'm sure he's planning something.

Father looked at Jae Joong and sungwoon before looking at me. He let out a sight and smiled. Smiled? I looked at him confused not sure why he is smiling.

"This is great!" He half screamed with joy. "This just makes things easier for all of us."

"What are you talking about Mr. Yoon?" Jae Joong asked before me. Father looked at him still with happiness in his eyes like he just won an award. "Before this whole rumor started out we were planning on marrying you to my daughter, Yoon MinJi," Father answered.

I looked surprised yet angry. First, since when did I become his daughter? Second, who is he to tell me to marry anyone? Third, Marriage?! Sungwoon held my hands tightly as they were wrapped around his neck hanging loosely.

"Excuse me, Sir?" Jae Joong asked still not processing what father just said.

"Well, first when your younger brother came to visit, sungwoon saw him and thought he was his father but now—"

"My brother?" Jae Joong asked surprised yet mad.

Wait. Since when was Jimin Jae Joong's brother? Jimin is a park and second, he doesn't have any siblings. I was super confused now. This just doesn't make sense at all. Yoongi being related to Kim Jae Joong and now Jimin is also supposedly his brother. Something was off, something is definitely going on here. I thought me coming back here will be different than before when I left, but I guess I was wrong.