Chapter 15

Flashback

Jimin looked at her with confusion. He finally heard the words that he wanted to hear and say to her since he fell in love with her, months ago. But he couldn't, he thought that she might have fell in love with Yoongi. He didn't want to ruin anything for the gang, everything they have built till now. He didn't want to lose a friend, he didn't want to lose the trust of his gang, and he didn't want to ruin anyone's life because he fell in love with someone.

Hearing those words come out from her lips became the happiest moment in his life. She said it. He kissed her. He loves her. "What's wrong?" He asked her as he stopped her and faced her. She stared at his eyes for a moment and avoided him. "It's nothing, forget everything that just happened. I'm-I'm so sorry I need to go," she took her wrist out of his grip and walked away. He didn't follow, he let her go.

He knew why she was doing this. It was for the exact reason he wasn't the one to say those three words first, it was the exact reason why he didn't make a move on her or held her hands as they walked to school or hug her when she was crying and in need of help. He let Yoongi do all that, he let him take her because he didn't want to ruin anything. It was exactly for that reason. He understood her, the person who he has loved for months now, he let her go.

"No,no this is not the end," He said to himself as he walked away and ran after her. She stopped due to his sudden appearance in front of her. Her tears are forming in her eyes threatening to fall any moment. "Jimin..." she managed to say as her voice was shaking.

"No, MinJi I understand why you're doing this but no, I'm not letting you go, not after what just happened." Jimin said as he looked at her with hope and love that the moment she stared at his eyes, she got lost in them. "I love you too," He said that came out like a whisper as he took her for a hug. Her tears already falling wetting his shirt. She hugged him back just as tightly as he hugged her, afraid she will let go.

"No matter what happens, we will go through it together, Okay?" He asked still in the hug. She nodded as her response. He smiled as he finally got what he wanted. The he girl he is in love with is hugging him and she loves him too. He broke the hug after a couple of minutes. He took her cheeks in his hands and erased her tears. "Stop crying," he said as a small smile formed. She smiled back and nodded her head. He thought she was so cute that he wanted to kiss her again and this time he won't let go until they are on the verge of dying for air.

"Jimin," she said his name. He responded with a hum as his eyes switch from her lips to her eyes and to her red cheeks and nose. "What are we going to do now? We can't just hide it and yoongi..." MinJi stopped as everything that was in her thoughts a while ago came back to her. What are they going to do? What about Yoongi? She knew he was opening up to her, she knew he was feeling something. But she didn't want to lose him now that he is not that cold hearted guy he used to be, she couldn't let go of that.

"We'll figure it out, okay? Don't, please just don't ignore me and let me go, please, I can't do that, I can't not hug you when you need it, I can't not hold your hands when we are walking, I-I can't not look at you as you are with Yoongi instead of me," he shook his head as tears where forming in his dark brown eyes. MinJi too was threaten to cry again, but she held it, and jimin did too. "I can't do that, to someone, now can I?" She asked as a weak smile formed on her lips.

"Jimin, I won't let go, but I also can't let go of yoongi, I don't want to ruin anything between you too, I don't want to be the reason for your friendship to end, never."

"I now, but I'm sure Yoongi will not be made and won't end any thing, I know he likes you, everyone in the gang can tell, but.." Jimin stopped. He didn't know how to defend himself and show that if she stayed with him everything will still be okay because deep down he already knew that nothing will be the same once everyone finds out. But he couldn't let her go, he was being selfish and he knew.

"Okay," MinJi said as she moved his hands away from her cheeks and held it in hers. She took a deep breath and smiled at him, trying her best to look strong. "We will do this, I will talk to yoongi we will try to work through this because we both love each other, right?"

"Yes, we do," Jimin replied as he also smiled. "Now, let's continue our date," he said and took her hand and intertwined it.

"Date?" MinJi asked as her smile won't fade away. "Yes, a date, this is officially our first date, even though I took you out so many times before, but oh well what will I do with that slow brain of yours," he said jokingly.

"Hey!" She yelled and hit his upper arm as he laughed at her cuteness. "Hump, I don't know if I want to date you, if you don't like a girl like me then I don't like a guy like you," she said trying to be serious and walked away in front of him. She was dying to let her laughter out as he ran after her.

"Hey, Okay Okay, please don't leave me, I think I have the best girl ever," he begged. She was trying her best not to laugh, and jimin too. "Is that enough to get another kiss from you?" Jimin asked teasingly as he went closer.

"N-No!" MinJi protest as she blocked her lips. Jimin broke into laughter again as she looked at him for a couple of seconds angry at him but she couldn't resist his cute laughter and started to laugh too.

End of flashback

"So, you're saying Yoongi is the second son of B.B industries?" Namjoon asked still not able to believe what was going on. Jimin nodded his head with a 'yes'.

"Well," he let out a sight. "I don't really know what to say, I mean—-" he stopped not knowing what to say in this situation. "Let's just focus on this mission first okay? Then we will figure everything else out,"

"But hyung! I saw OC international chairman, I met him! He now thinks I'm the second son, didn't you hear about the news? OC and B.B are gonna be shared due to the marriage of his daughter and the first son?" Jimin asked still not able to sit still and let everything happen. If one thing goes wrong everything will fall. He was worried about MinJi and his son, he can't let them be dragged into this again.

"Look jimin, I know you're worried about MinJi but she will be fine okay? It's not like she is the one marrying another guy, it's her step-sister, so we got nothing to worry about," Namjoon said trying his best to assure Jimin that everything is fine for now.

"We got everything we need now, we know who the girl is and we have proof for the tax reforms being illegally made, all we have to do is submit everything and that's it, the police will take everything from there, we get our vacations back, and you can have the happy family with MinJi, you son, and your mom," Namjoon continue as a smile was shown to make jimin's worry fade away. "Okay," jimin replied as the Flashdrive was in his hand that will end everything with this mission.

Jimin called MinJi as he was on his way to her apartment. He put the phone on speaker through the car and rested the Flashdrive on the passenger seat. Jimin would take quick glances towards it as he was waiting for MinJi to pick up, which she did after the third ring.

"Hello?"  MinJi asked.

"MinJi, you home?"

"Yeah, I am, why? Are you coming over?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way right now, I have something to tell you,"

"Okay...I hope it's good new, We'll be waiting, sungwoon really misses you,"

"Daddy!!"  Sungwoon yelled through the phone. Both jimin and MinJi laughed at his cuteness and ended the call after jimin saying, "I'll will be there soon."

————-🍫———-

Sorry for the late update and for the short chapter. I'll make it a lot longer next time.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment!