Chapter 22

Let me down slowly part two

Flashback

I woke up to Jimin yelling. I quickly sat up on the bed looking for what's going on, but I saw no one in the room beside me. I removed the covers letting my warm feet touch the cold hardwood floor. Shivers ran through my body creating goosebumps to the sudden contact. I slowly walked towards the door. Jimin's voice became clearer.

"What are you talking about? I'm not letting her leave, especially not to that house,"

I heard another voice, but as I was about to open the door, it opened back hitting my forehead. "Ah!" I let out as my hands moved to the red area on my forehead.

"Sorry," Ms.Park whispered.

"You fucking like her! I know! This whole time I knew! but...,"

The new voice yelled sending shivers down my body. I flench, moving backward. Yoongi never yells at Jimin. To top it all, he knows. Since when did he figure it out? I'm breaking this whole world. Is my existence this much trouble to the universe? I fell down to the floor crying, the pain in my heart increasing in seconds. I want to end this, I don't want to create trouble anymore.

"Honey," Ms. Park whispered. "What's wrong? don't cry, whatever is going on outside isn't your fault," she hugged me tightly. For once, I felt the comfort of a mother. Her embrace was so warm and comforting. The longing feeling that I've been craving for my whole life. I never felt someone hugging me with care and touches of warmth other than yoongi and jimin. But this feeling is not comparable with them. Is a feeling of motherhood that I've craved for; a feeling I never thought to know.

I hugged her tightly. Tears only increasing as she patted my back to calm me down. "Everything will be okay," she whispered. I nodded as I buried my face deeper into the hug. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes. We broke the hug due to Jimin opening the door, hitting my leg in the process.

"Oh sorry," his voice was low and caring. His face changed 360 degrees in less than a second upon seeing me on the floor crying. "What's wrong?" He crouched down, holding both of my shoulders to support me. "MinJi," His voice was low and dark. "Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Jimin," Ms. Park whispered. He looked towards his mom. "I'll be waiting outside," she whispered towards me and closed the door behind her.

"Minji," Jimin whispered. He took a hold of my face that was facing down. "What's wrong?"

I cried silently, letting the tears roll down my cheeks. "I'm a mistake, I don't belong in this world, no matter where I go, I always ruin things! look at this situation we're in, it's my fault too!" my voice became louder the longer I talked. "If I hadn't interfered with you guys, this would never happen, if I wasn't born in this world, my mom would still be alive, I don't belong here, I'm not worth your time jimin, I'll just end up messing things more," I shook my head, tears still rolling down my pink cheeks. "Let me go jimin," I whispered looking into his eyes.

He let out a chuckle. His eyes became more dangers than when he fights. I never have seen this before. "You want me to let you go? the girl that I'm in love with?" He came closer. "The girl that I am willing to give my life up for, leave my friends for, kill myself for, you want me to let her got?"

He chuckled again, This time he was dangerously close. My tears had already dried up. My sadness now was replaced with fear and confusion. What's happening? "I'll never," his dark eyes now rest on my lips. "Ever," his warm breath hitting my face. "Let," he took a breath and released it down on my neck creating butterfly feeling in my stomach as goosebumps took over my body. "You go," He laid a kiss on my neck. I gasped to the sudden contact. I thought he'll look me in the eye, but no, he lays down another kiss. This time he stayed there, biting it causing me to bite my lips in return. My body started to shiver as he continued kissing that area creating a hecky.

He moved down laying butterfly kiss down my neck stopping at my collar bone where he met the beginning of my shirt. I was already tensed up, I've never had this type of contact with any guy before. "You'll stay with me, right?" he asked in a low seducing tone. His dark, yet, caring eyes met mine. The fear left my body, sadness vanished like it wasn't part of me anymore, confusion was taken out and now this lustful feeling took over me. I could already feel myself getting wet down there. Is this normal? Is what I'm feeling normal? I feel like a predator ready to eat her prey.

He kissed my lips, softly yet hard and passionately. I don't know what's he's doing to me, but I kissed back as my hands involuntarily moved around his neck. As the kissed heated up, my hands took a hold of his hair earning a groan from him. This just turned me on more. He completely sat down on the floor, not in a crouching position anymore. I moved my legs around his waist and sat on his lap. His hands roamed my body, every touch was making me hotter and wetter; craving for his body like it the last cake in the whole store.

"Minji," he moaned my name in such pleasure way causing me to move on his his lap, riding him. He moaned again. He's hand went under my shirt, lifting it up. I pulled my hands out of his hair as he took the shirt off me and throwing it across the room. He returned to attacking my lips again.

"You're mine, and I'm never letting you go," he whispered into my ear, moving down my jaw, placing kisses.

———

I'm sorry for the late update! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment!