Chapter 18

I don't own any of the FMV unless said otherwise. Please ignore Jungkook in the video because he wasn't a part of the gang in high school but I couldn't find one that had only jimin and I thought this is perfect for this story because it includes the whole song.

Anyway, this chapter is short because I knew I won't be able to finish the whole chapter without updating soon. I'm sorry that it's short, but I've been having trouble writing those days but I felt like I needed to update. I'll try to either publish a new chapter or add to this chapter whenever I can.

——🔗——

Jimin was driving the car on his way to MinJi. He stopped at a red light as his phone buzzed. He opened it to see Jungkook had sent him a message with a link.

Hyung! Isn't this MinJi? Your MinJi!

Jimin opened the link confused. What he saw completely left him speechless. The one thing he was trying to avoid actually occurred. MinJi is the one who was in the picture alongside with B.B's older son, Kim Jae Joong and sungwoon holding MinJi's hands as they were standing in front of a navy blue car.

Jimin pulled the car to the side and called Rap Mon. He was worried. Worried on how he's gonna get both MinJi and sungwoon out of this situation without hurting neither. He didn't want them to be involved in any of his work and he was afraid this would happen. At first, when he found out that the girl they were looking for was MinJi he was surprised but he promised himself not to let her leave this time. No matter what happens, he'll be there.

"Hyung, did you see? What am I going to do?" Jimin said through the phone. "I don't want them involved in anything," he took the small Flashdrive in his hands.

"We'll figure this out, okay all you have to do now is make sure the chairmen of O.C never sees your face. We got info that B.B's chairmen is planning on showing Yoongi in the upcoming United party for the two groups."

"Ugh! God, why does this have to happen! Okay well, can't you get Yoongi in? Did Jungkook track him yet?"

"No, but we know that he's here in Seoul. So far jungkook got an info of some new gang activity in both Gangnam and Yongsan Districts, so that might lead us to something,"

"Alright," jimin moved a hand through his hair due to the stress. "Keep me updated, and I'll tell MinJi to keep a look out for her father, I'm sure she'll help,"

"Alright, We'll keep you updated and you don't let that Flashdrive out of your sight, bye."

The phone call ended and jimin continued his drive to the apartment.

"Yoongi, we need to talk," Jimin said as they made it to the parking lot of MinJi's building. After visiting their old hideout and explaining to MinJi what He knows about the guys—but of course, he didn't tell her everything. Jimin and Yoongi dropped MinJi and Sungwoon at the apartment.

"About what?"

"you know about what, I can't tell MinJi and don't plan on telling her about what I do,"

"Sorry, didn't know you're still secretive," a smirk played on Yoongi's face as he leaned on his car.

"Look, I know we had--and still do-- our differences in the past, but I need your help," Yoongi raised an eyebrow with amusement at Jimin.

"You're asking me for help?"

Jimin scoffed. "You know I won't ask if it wasn't important, it's for MinJi, I'm sure you know about the marriage," yoongi stood straight, singling him that he was interested. "I'm on a new mission to turn in O.C chairman for gambling and illegal tax reforms, I'm sure you also know that he is MiJi's father," Yoongi nodded. "He saw me and now thinks I'm you, but now, there are news that since your brother,"

"we're not brothers," yoongi corrected.

"Yeah, whatever you too are, but the point is, since he used MinJi to be his wife and sungwoon as his son, both groups are planning on combining--that is O.C's plan on gaining backup to stop themselves from bankruptcy, "

"So, whats do you want from me?" Yoongi asked.

"I need you to let me be in your place for the party that is held next week"

"No, why would I?"

"If you want to get out of all this problems and save MinJi from getting dragged back into this, you'll agree, and I also may need your gang to help," Jimin left yoongi no choice. Jimin knew that Yoongi will do whatever its needed to help MiJi. 

Flashback

I looked back at the guys in front me returning the stern looks. I didn't move. They didn't move.

"Ugh!!" I blew off. "Just let me pass! If you Don't I'll bring the whole gang here!"

"Look shorty kid, this is a private gang meeting, you're not allowed in," one of them said as he had tattoos on his neck till his jaw acting like a turtleneck shirt. He was built—all of them had built bodies. But that didn't stop me from going in. I tried to go in between the guys but they held me from my waist and turned me around like I was a piece of paper.

"Why don't you just listen and get out of here without causing trouble?"

"I need to get in there!" I turned around to face them as they let go of me.

"Miss, I'm not gonna say this again, this is a private meeting you can't go in there! If you don't get out of here in the next 30 seconds we'll kick you out," one of them said with the flower tattoo that covered his neck.

"Alright, why don't you just send in for Min Yoongi? He'll know me," I looked at them as they were deciding what to do. "Alright," the flower tattoo guy said as he signaled his hand making the other one go inside.

"Thank you!" I finally said as he opened the door for me to go in. He gave me just get out of my sight look, I stuck my tongue out on him and went in.

I followed a new guy that was wearing a red vests like a the waiter in a gambling place would wear. Are they gambling? No, Yoongi wouldn't do such a thing, right? But he's super angry at me right now... would he? I shock the thought out of my head and continued following the waiter till he stopped in front a red wall hallway.

"Miss, he is waiting in the first room to your right," the waiter said. I took a glance towards the door, it was a dark red colored.

"I love red but man this hallway is freaking me out!" I whispered to myself. I was about to thank the waiter only to look up  and he's gone.

"Okay..." I ignored the waiter who just ignored me and went inside the room. The sight in front of me was something I never wanted to see...

Do you know that feeling when you wish you never existed in the world just so you wouldn't hurt the person that you just hurt?

That feeling where I know that everything I did was my fault and it's mine because I started everything and it my fault just because it's me, because I always mess things up. No matter what I do it just has to be my fault when it ends.

Edit:
finally guys I updated!!! I'm so so sorry for the late update and I know it's not long I just added up to the chapter but I've been going through a lot of things and I've had writers block for a good amount of time now but I'm back!!!  And I'm Sorry for any mistakes on here.

Don't forget to vote and comment!