Introduction

My life was going great. My mates John, Paul, and Ringo were always beside me at all times. I met girl a few months ago named Tiffany and we are great together. I always hate to leave her and work on music, but I do like working on music. Sometimes she would join me at the studio. The other lads are friends with her so they don't mind when she comes.

   Tiffany is a lovely girl and she is so sweet. We've rarely had any fights and hope that doesn't happen. Until today. She apparently saw me flirting with another girl. I was drunk out of my mind that day and she just didn't want to hear it.

    She ran into the kitchen. I sat down and started to grumble to myself. She came out after a few minutes and handed me a glass of something red. I think it was wine. I took a sip and immediately dropped the glass. I knelt down on the ground and my head was pounding like crazy. I wrapped my hands around my pounding head and I didn't feel so well.

   She started cackling and told me, "I now curse you to be a vampire for the rest of your miserable little life." I couldn't feel anything and everything went black around me.

   A/N: Hello everyone, sorry the introduction was so short, but the story will get more interesting when everything actually starts to happen. We find out how George became a vampire and we'll find out when happens soon! I hope you enjoy this story and please tell me what you think about it! I thought this would be interesting and I hope you all think the same! I will update more soon!