Chapter 4

The next day, I wasn't in a good mood. I give up on trying to convince John. He won't believe me no matter what so why bother. At least I have Paul and Ringo. As long as the news doesn't find out about this, then I'm good. 

   I saw the lads eating their breakfast at the table and decided to join them. "Morning George," said Ringo. I didn't respond and just looked down at the table. "What's wrong?" asked Paul. "Nothing," I said a little irritated. "Well if you respond like that then something must be wrong with you," said John. I glared at him and he looked away. I think now he's afraid that I might brainwash him again. I will only if he deserves it.

   I then walked out of the kitchen and went straight to my room. I heard a knock on one of the doors and I started to hear voices. I went to my door to listen. "Hello we are recording live on TV and we would like to have an interview with the one and only Beatles," the lady with the microphone said.

   They all took a seat on the couch and I never left my room. I was afraid she would find out about all this and then the whole world will. I just need to be calm and not make a sudden move. "Pardon me asking, but where is the forth Beatle?" she asked. "I'll go get him," said Paul while standing up. 

   I heard a knock on my door and I hid in my closet. I can't risk this. "Geo, where are you?" he called. he opened the closet door and saw me cowering in the corner. "There's an interviewer here," he said. "I can't risk it," I said. "They won't find out, trust me, we'll cover you," he said while helping me stand up. I smiled and walked with him to where the rest of them were.

   She asked us a bunch of questions until she ran out of time. When she was about to leave, she wanted to take a picture of us. She noticed my smile and her eyes went wide. "Wow, those teeth look super sharp," she commented. "Uh yeah, I just have natural sharp teeth," I said back.

   "Have you heard the rumor about a vampire being spotted here in Liverpool?" she asked us. "Yes," we all answered. "You kind of look just like him," she said to me. "Oh I would never do anything like that," I half lied. I kind of already did but I didn't want to. I may be a vampire but I wish not to kill. But unfortunately I have.

   "I think it's time for you leave madam," said Paul. The lady and the camera crew left and we all sat down. "Wow George, even she thought you were a vampire," said John. "Because I am John, why can't you see!?" I shouted. "John had enough with this and walked straight to me. "Use one of your powers then, not on my me because I couldn't see it last time," he said. It almost sounded sarcastic.

   "Ok I will," I said. I walked right up to Paul and sat down next to him. "Sorry Paul," I said. "For what?" he asked. "This," I answered and looked right into his eyes. Now he couldn't blink or move. "George what are you doing?" asked Ringo a little confused. "Using my powers," I answered. 

   "Paul, please walk up to John and slap him right in the face," I commanded. He did just as I said and slapped John right on the cheek. "Ow," he said in agony. "Wow how did you make him do that?" Asked Ringo. "Because Paul does whatever I say until I snap my fingers," I said. "So he's basically hypnotized?" asked John while still rubbing his cheek. "Yes," I said.

   I then snapped my fingers and Paul could blink and move again. "What just happened?" he asked. "George told you to slap John," explained Ringo. "Did I?" asked Paul. "Yes you did," I answered. "One of my favorite powers of being a vampire," I said proudly.

   John then walked up to me and said the words that I think he regretted saying. "George Harrison, I believe you." I smiled to myself.