Chapter 12

Lilie's POV

   We ran as fast as we could to where Paul was and saw police cars driving away. I hope they didn't take George. Paul looked quite upset. "What's wrong Paul?" asked John. "I saved George from being taken away," he answered. "So where is he?" wondered Ringo. "Gone," he said. We were quite confused when he said that.

   "What do you mean gone?" I asked. "I mean that he ran away," he said a little down. I felt bad for him and hugged Paul. "It's alright Paul, we'll find him," I promised. He started to smile and he hugged me back. I also smiled.

   When we stopped, we decided to go looking now while it was still daytime. We've been searching for so long, they all looked so tired. We went to my house to relax. I'm not sure where Tiffany went, because she wasn't there. She better not still be here and try to scare us. 

   While the lads were asleep on the couch, I decided to look for George myself. I quietly left the house and started searching. I'm not sure why I wasn't tired. Usually around this time, I couldn't even leave the couch to get something. But I feel fine now.

   I heard something while I was in a forest. I hid behind some trees and recognized the voice. It sounded like George talking to himself. He was saying nice and comforting words to calm himself down. It didn't sound like it was working by the way he was saying them. I wanted to help him, so I walked right to him.

   He flinched when I said his name and he almost fell down. "What do you want?" he asked. "I wanted to at least see if you were alright and really want you to come back," I said. He didn't look happy at all when I said that. He looked like he wanted to hurt me when I finished that sentence. I backed away a little.

   He stood up and walked right towards me. I hope he would still come with me. "I need to tell you something," he started. "What?" I asked. He looked me in the eye and said this in a perfectly clear tone, "I will never ever go back like this." I felt so sorry for him.

   I didn't feel so good either when he looked at me like that. But once he looked away, I felt better. He sat back down on the ground and I saw some tears in his eyes. They fell to the ground. I sat down beside him and wiped a few away. "It's ok George, we just want to help you," I said very calmly. "How can you possibly help me?" he almost shouted.

   "If you could come back with me, we could figure it out," I said while standing up. I helped him stand up and he actually didn't stop me. I took his hand and led him back to my house. The others were awake and were happy when they saw me come in with George. "Oh George, thank goodness you're alright!" said Ringo.

   George smiled slightly and looked down. "How do you feel Geo?" asked John. "Not too good," He answered. "Don't worry, we will find a way to help you," said Paul with full confidence in his voice. We all sat down and started to think.

   But unfortunately when we started to think, the door swung right open. Tiffany walked in and looked really angry with all of us.