Chapter 10

Still in John's POV

   We all didn't know where to look after we ate. We searched so many places in town and now we have no where else to look. I think Paul and Ringo were about to give up because they sat down and were a little out of breath from a lot of walking. "Come on, we can't give up yet, who knows what Tiffany is doing to George right now," I said.

   Then Lilie's face lit up. "I think I might know where she is," she said. "She must be at home." We all followed Lilie to her house, well Ringo tried to because he was too tired, but he still made it there. "See that wasn't a long walk now was it?" I mocked. Ringo glared at me and we all went inside.

   It was a nice place with a few family pictures. We all walked up to see them. They were adorable and some were quite funny. Then I looked over and saw a few books sitting on a table. I went over and picked one up. This one was called Hazza. (It's a great book written by Lilie79 and you should check it out!) I opened the book and skimmed through it.

   Lilie noticed me looking at the book and walked over. "Is this a book that you wrote?" I asked her. "Yes," she answered. "It's awesome!" She smiled. "Thanks!" she responded. I put the book down and we continued our search for George.

   We then saw a light coming from an open door and decided to follow it. I led the way and walked through the door first. The light was getting brighter. As soon as we got to it, it was just an empty room. We were all a little disappointed and confused. "If this light was on, then someone must be here," said Paul.

   Then to our surprised, George walked right in."George!" we all yelled. I walked up to him to see if he was alright. "Geo, are you Ok?" I asked him. He didn't answer me. He wasn't looking at me either. His face was pretty much blank and he wasn't moving.

   "I don't think he's OK," said Ringo. "I think I agree with you Ringo," I said to him. Then he fell and I caught him. He passed out. This probably isn't good. Then Tiffany walked in and we all gasped. "The gang's all here," she said. She looked at Lilie. "Hey little sis, long time no see." Lilie didn't say anything but I could tell that she wasn't happy to see Tiffany.

   "Give me back George!" she said. "What have you done to him?" I asked and shaking my head no. "I haven't really done anything yet, but I did see what he was capable of," she answered. "Like what?" asked Ringo. "Well you should know a few, but now he could lose control of himself very easily now." "That's not good," complained Paul.

   I put George on the couch that was behind me. Tiffany smiled to herself and grabbed Lilie's wrist. "Hey let go of me!" she yelled. "I think it's time we have a chat," she said while dragging her out of the room. Tiffany locked the door from the outside, leaving us in here with George.

 Lilie's POV

   My wrist hurt when she finally let go. She dragged me to the kitchen. I haven't been home in a while because I've mostly been out with some friends and I stayed with one for about a few months, so I could get away from Tiffany.

   I couldn't tell whether she was happy to see me or not happy to see me. But if she wanted to talk to me, then I guess she isn't. She's never really happy anyway. "Took you long enough to finally come back," she started. "Yeah, because I wanted to help the Beatles," I said. "Why?" she asked.

   "Because I like them," I said. "Well I liked them too!" she yelled. "Until George cheated on me for no reason." I didn't know that. "Oh, well I'm sure there was an explanation for that," I said. "There isn't," she stated. "I think there is," I argued. I think she didn't want to talk about that anymore.

   "But anyway, I'm getting my revenge and I'm glad you came back," she said a little evilly. I was a little nervous about all of this. I heard banging come from from the door because I think they were trying to open it. I hope George wasn't awake yet.

   I tried to slip away to open the door, but Tiffany saw me out of the corner of her eye and grabbed my other wrist this time. "Let me open it!" I shouted. "You can not!" She yelled back. I kept trying to grab the door but she kept pulling me away. "George is waking up!" yelled Paul from the other side of the door. Tiffany smiled at that. "Good," she said to herself, but I heard it.

   I heard a few shouts from inside the room, but soon it went silent. I gulped to myself. Tiffany was quite strong, but I can get her off of me. I used my other hand and slapped her hand and soon she let go.

   I immediately unlocked the door and was surprised at what I saw. Paul and John were holding George down. He kept yelling at them to let him go. "Not until you know who you really are," said Ringo. I closed the door on Tiffany, but completely forgot the lock was on the outside. She locked us all in and laughed. "Have fun!" she yelled and walked away. We all sighed and kept an eye on George, hoping that he won't be let loose.