Chapter 3

"WHAT," Blurted Ringo and Paul at the same time. John started to laugh a little. "Good one George, you almost had me there," he said while still laughing. Paul and Ringo looked a little terrified and still a little confused. "You're serious right?" asked Ringo. "Would I ever lie to you lads?" I asked. "Yes," answered John.

   All three of us glared at him. "What?" he asked. "Do you not believe him?" wondered Paul. "No, everybody knows that vampires don't exist," he stated. "Well unfortunately you're looking at one," I said. John started to laugh again. I think he was about to start crying.

   Later that day when we got home, I couldn't find my book at all again. I went to Ringo and asked if he had it. He shook his head no and I left. I found John in the sitting room reading it and raised an eyebrow. "Can I have my book back?" I asked him politely. "These types of books are for children," he said.

   "Then why are you reading it?" I said back. "Because I wanted to see what it was about," he answered. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "Can I prove that I'm a vampire?" I said. "You can try but please don't waste my time," he said back. 

   I looked straight into his eyes and his head shot right up. He couldn't blink or move. "Now can I please have my book back?" I asked again. At that point, he just handed it right to me. I thanked him and snapped my fingers to undo his trance. "What just happened?" He said so confused.

   "I just proved my point," I said while walking away. I don't think it was good enough because he still doesn't believe me. But then I just remembered that vampires are super fast. I took John outside and we decided to have a race. Paul and Ringo watched from the side. "Ready, set, go!" shouted Paul

   John and I started running side by side. He ran a little ahead and I smiled to myself. I started running super fast and in a blink of an eye, I was already at the finish line. Paul and Ringo were so amazed and John finally got there after about 10 seconds. "What took you so long?" I mocked. "That's not funny Harrison, how did you do that?" he said out of breath.

   "Well lets see, what have I been telling you?" I said. "That you're a vampire," he said sarcastically. "Did I prove myself?" I asked. "No," he pretty much almost shouted. "Enough with this nonsense, There is no such thing as vampires, why do you 2 believe him?" he asked Ringo and Paul. "Because he is our friend and he kind of has the teeth to prove it," answered Ringo.

   I opened my mouth to show John and he was silent. "Ok, there are some people with sharp teeth, big deal," he said while walking away. I got really angry and I really wanted to run up to him and actually prove him wrong. It was terrible to think about it but I just need to resist it. 

   I'm still not used to the things that I can do. When I went to my room, I looked in the mirror and saw nothing. I hate being like this and I will never be used to this. If only I could find that witch again and ask her to undo what she has done to me. But I doubt it because she cursed me for a reason. I went to bed and tried not to think of the horrible things that vampires can do or things that I have done.