Chapter 5

I was so relieved for the rest of the day that John now finally believes me. We didn't really do anything else for the remainder of the day so we just read our books. At least now John can finally stop questioning me about my sunglasses.

   The next day I went out to get some food for us. I was waiting for the food when a lady right next to me looked over at me. "Hi," she said. "Hi," I said back a little nervously. "I think I recognize you," she replied. "Do you mean the Beatles?" I asked. "Yes," she answered.

   "So you're the famous George Harrison," she said a little quietly so no one else could hear. "Yes," I whispered. She was quite happy and smiled a little bit. We both received our food and left together. "So tell me a little about yourself," she said. "Well you already know I'm in the Beatles, um, that's pretty much it," I answered. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes."

   "What's your name?" I asked her. "I'm Sara," she answered. "Cool," I said back. Something about her looks a little off but I'm not sure why. She seems like a nice person. I also need to get home before the food spoils. "Well it was nice meeting you Sara, but I really need to go," I said a little fast. "Oh ok, bye," she said.

   When I returned, we ate the food. Later I was laying on the couch and reading my book. I was also trying not to fall asleep because I was really tired. I couldn't stop thinking about Sara. I want to tell the lads about her. But for now, I just want to go to sleep. At that moment I dropped the book and just passed out. Ringo came and sat down beside me. He picked up my book and set it down on the table in front of us.

   I had a vision while I was sleeping. I saw the lads standing in front of me with horrified looks on their faces. "You're a monster! Get away from us!" yelled Paul. Then they ran away and I ran after them trying to say that I'm not a monster. Then Tiffany appeared out of no where and said, "Oh poor George, everyone thinks you're evil." She then started to cackle and I woke up right after.

   "George, are you ok?" asked Paul while standing right over me. "Yeah, just a bad dream," I answered calmly. Or at least I tried to because I started to sob a little. "I'm a monster," I said. "No you're not," Paul said back. "Yes I am!" I yelled. I ran out of the house and slammed the door shut behind me.

   I sat on the steps of my door and began to sob again. What am I going to do now? Should I find the witch or should I just live like this? That's a tough question, but I don't want to put the lads in danger from all of this. It's bad enough to hypnotize them, but at least none of them get hurt from that.

   Maybe I shouldn't use my powers ever again. Unless it's an absolute emergency. But for now, I'm just going to remain like this and try not to get burned from the sun. Also protect myself from the news. Sometimes I really get frightened of myself when I can't control myself. I haven't lost control yet and I hope that never happens. Right now I'm going back in to make a cup of tea and try to relax.

   I saw Paul and John sitting on the couch when I walked in and they looked at me weirdly. I didn't even say anything and just walked straight to the kitchen. I took my tea with me to the sitting room and sat down next to John. "How are you doing?" asked John. "Fine," I replied. He nodded in response and I sipped my tea. Ringo then came running in with some news. "Guys I just saw on the news today that they are having a search party for the mysterious vampire here in Liverpool!"

   All of ours eyes went wide and I dropped my tea cup. It broke. This was just as I feared. "I guess now I can't leave the house," I said. "No you still can, you just can't expose your teeth and always wear your hat and sunglasses when it's sunny," said Paul. Ringo sat next to me and started to comfort me a little because I was still very shocked.

   During the nighttime I need to lock my window so I don't escape. The lads then agreed that they had to keep a close eye on me when it's nighttime or when we're out in public. This just wasn't my day and I hope tomorrow will be better. Maybe I'll see Sara again.