Chapter 14

George's POV

   I felt strange when I woke up and everyone gasped for some reason. I was confused at everything that was happening. Then Lilie stepped forward and hugged me. I just went along with it.

   "George," she started. "You're not a vampire anymore!!" She said excited. My eyes went wide. I ran right to a mirror to take a look and couldn't believe it. My teeth were not as big as they were  before and I'm not as pale. I'm not a vampire anymore!!!

   I came out and hugged them all. "How do you feel Geo?" Asked Ringo. "I feel great!" I replied happily. I guess since Tiffany disappeared, her magic went away completely. That's awesome because now I can do some things that I haven't been able to do in a long time.

   I walked out the door into the beautiful sunlight and nothing happened. No smoke or anything! Though I could still wear sunglasses because they look distinguish on me. I decided to take a walk and saw lots of familiar faces. They look like people I have attacked. But they all look alright. They don't seem to remember a thing.

   That's a relief. Maybe the news will now get off my back. I then saw the news lady across the street and got an idea. I walked over and tapped her on the back. "Excuse me, but do you have any news on the mysterious vampire?" I asked.

   She then looked very confused. "Wait there's a vampire?" she asked. I had a feeling she would say that. "Sorry ma'am it was a dare from my mates," I tried my hardest to say with a straight face. She just looked confused but smiled when she noticed who I was.

   She then motioned for the camera to come over. "We are here live with the famous George Harrison, George are there any words you would like to say for the young viewers out there?" she reported.

   "Of course, kids, always remember that love is in the air and stay safe out in the big world. If you believe in yourself and always stay confident, you will achieve your dreams and gain whatever you are after," I proudly said into the camera.

   "Thank you so much George," she said and they walked away. I felt proud and went back to the house. I saw them all sitting down and I think they've just been having conversations the whole time. "Hi guys," I said. "Hey George, welcome back from your big adventure," said John.

   "How was it?" asked Paul. "It was awesome," I replied. "Thank you all so much for staying by my side the whole time." "You're welcome," said Lilie. "Where are you going to go now?" I asked. "I'm old enough to live here alone, I am 18 after all," she said. That made sense. I just nodded my head and sat down.

   We all just relaxed for a while until it was time for us to leave. "I promise that we will visit you often," I told Lilie. I gave her a hug and she returned it. She had a few tears in her eyes but I wiped a few away. "I'll miss you," she said. "We'll miss you too, but we're just right around the corner from you," I said gently.

   We left after that and it was nice to be home again. We went to bed that night and for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Tiffany. I actually thought I loved her. If only I would've known that she was a witch from the start, then none of this would've happened.

   But I did feel something for her. She's gone now and I don't have to worry about her anymore. The Beatles just got so successful and now I have a lot more on my mind. Learning songs, notes, and so much more that make us awesome!

   I'm still keeping my vampire book though because it's really good. It's a shame that I can't make the others do what I say anymore, but better themselves than me honestly. Our music will get so much better because tomorrow we are going back to the studio and starting our new album, A hard day's night!

THE END!!!