Chapter 13

George's POV

   We all flinched right when that door came swinging open. Tiffany was standing there with the most angriest face I have ever seen in my entire life. We were all so terrified, that we couldn't move at all. Then she smirked when she saw me. "Hello George," she said. I didn't say anything.

   "Where have you been?" Asked John. "Out," she answered. "Where?" Wondered Paul. "You don't need to know that," she said back. She had something in her hands. I couldn't tell what it was, but it looked like a bottle.

   "What do you have in your hand?" I curiously asked her while getting up and walking towards her. "Would you like to find out?" she asked me. "I guess," I wasn't too confident with my answer. I took the bottle and looked at it. It was a clear liquid. I think it's water.

   The others didn't even do anything. They were frozen in shock. Before I opened the bottle, I walked over to the others to see if they were alright. I waved my hand in front of their faces, but they wouldn't move. "What did you do to my friends?" I yelled. "I froze them so they won't try and stop me!" she replied with a smile. I gasped and looked at them.

   This just can't be happening. How many times have I said that to myself? And when has it tried to help me? It hasn't been helping me at all. I looked at the bottle with the clear liquid and opened it. I sipped a tiny bit and dropped it to the ground. I fell for it again! Why!?

   I started coughing like crazy and didn't feel good at all. Then Lilie unfroze and came running to my side. She hugged me tightly and wouldn't let go. Tiffany wouldn't stop laughing. This was like a show to her. I couldn't stop coughing and it was hurting my throat.

   But soon, I couldn't feel anything at all and passed out.

Lilie's POV

   I couldn't let go of George because he was in pain. Whatever was in that drink was practically killing him or making him weak. He then stopped coughing and passed out. I put him down and Tiffany finally stopped laughing. I went over to the others and they still weren't moving. I then knew what had to be done.

   There is of course one way to get rid of a witch. Water. I ran to the bathroom to get a cup of water, when I tripped and fell over. "You aren't going anywhere," laughed Tiffany. I glared at her and she picked me up. "You will not get away with this," I said through my teeth. She smirked at me and put me down.

   I still tried to run to the bathroom, but she wouldn't let me. She kept holding me back. I had enough and pushed her against a wall. I made it to the bathroom and shut the door. I filled a cup with water and opened the door. I saw her standing there and threw the water on her. She was dripping and she wasn't happy with that.

   "How dare you!" she yelled. Her makeup was running down her face and she looked quite creepy. But I noticed something. Nothing was happening to her, but her magic started to fade away. John, Paul, and Ringo could move again and ran to where we were. George was still passed out and wouldn't wake up.

   "You will all pay!!" She yelled quite loud. "No, you will," said John. We were all holding cups of water, and we threw it on her. Still nothing happened, but she kept getting madder every time. We backed away a little. I could tell Paul was getting annoyed with this.

   We also noticed that Ringo was gone. We all looked around, but couldn't find him. He was actually behind Tiffany with a huge bucket of water and poured it all over her. She finally started to look a little faint, and soon she vanished. The last thing she said before she disappeared was, "I'll be back and George will be mine!"

   We were relived that she was finally gone. We hugged Ringo because he saved us all! We forgot about George and ran right to him. He was just laying on the ground and he wouldn't move. We waited around for him to wake up. He was taking awhile. Soon he started to flutter open his eyes very slowly.

   He looked rather surprised and we all gasped.