Chapter 7

George's POV

   The lads have been so cheery lately. I'm glad that they are alright with all of this and I'm glad they like Sara. I wonder if I should tell her? She seems like a trustworthy person. I think I should ask the others first. 

   I walked into the sitting room and saw them laying down and staring up at the ceiling. "Hey guys," I said. "Hi George," said Paul, he sat up almost immediately. Ringo and John took a little bit to get up because they were too comfortable.

   "What's up?" asked Ringo who was finally sitting all the way up. "I was wondering..." I trailed off. "Yes?" said John. "Should I tell Sara my secret?" All three were completely speechless. "No!" blurted Paul. He covered his mouth after that. "Why not?" I asked. "Because....because....you barely know her," stuttered John. "Yeah, you haven't even known her for a week," said Ringo.

   They have a point. But I really just need to get it out of my system. I think I'll just let her figure it out on her own instead of going through all the trouble of telling her. "Ok, I won't tell her, I'll wait," I said while walking out of the room. I heard sighs of relief for some reason. I just shrugged it off and kept on walking.

Paul's POV

   When George asked that question, I think I got goosebumps. Good thing I blurted out no but unfortunately she already knows. This is going to be a disaster when he tells her. Then she probably might reveal herself and that would just make things for worse for all of us except for her. 

   I've been wondering to myself how and where George met Tiffany. I could ask him, but I think he'll freak out and not be able to control himself. 

   I keep hearing her voice in my head and it is really giving me a headache. That's why the lads and I were laying down. She keeps saying horrible things and I don't like it. They're mostly stuff about George. Saying that he's a monster and we aren't safe around him. That isn't true. He cares about us and would never do anything bad to us. We will always be there for him when he needs us.

   At last she finally stopped talking and I could hear my own thoughts again. Thank goodness she hasn't come for the next 3 days, because I would like to be in charge of my own actions thank you very much. It's scary to think about all the horrible things that she could make us do. 

   But I really needed to take a nap so I can forget about all of this right now and just think about happy thoughts, like music. I went to sleep for the next 2-3 hours and I felt good when I woke up. The other 3 were sitting next to me and I see that someone put a blanket on me.

   I smiled at the other lads and and they smiled back. I saw George's teeth and they looked sharper than they were before. That was a little scary. I think he noticed and closed his mouth immediately. "No, it's fine, It's just weird to see them so sharp, I've never seen teeth so sharp like that before," I replied. He felt a little better after that comment and smiled once again.

   Later that day, I heard a knock on my door. I walked up to it and opened it to see George standing there. "So, I was very curious but, when Sara came here, what did you guys mostly do?" he asked. "Don't tell him." I heard a faint voice in my head. I covered my head a little and looked back at George. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Yeah, just a headache," I said.

   We both walked to my bed and sat down. "So again, what did you guys talk about?" he repeated. "Well....we mostly talked about....stuff," I stuttered. "What kind of stuff?" "Any kind of stuff." "Name something then." "..." I trailed off completely and George kept looking at me funny. "It's nothing really important," I lied. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes," I said. "Alright then," he said while getting off the bed and walking out of my room.

   I can tell that he's curious about everything but he must not know for now. Thank goodness he didn't hypnotize me to tell him because I already have problems with that right now. I just hope he doesn't go to the other lads and try to get them to tell him. I'm scared about all of this and just wish it would end.