Chapter 6

The next day, I wasn't feeling like myself. I didn't leave my room until 11:00 am. I felt mostly sore and had a terrible headache. The other lads were downstairs and tuning their instruments. "Hey George, you're up quite late this morning," said Paul. I just nodded my head very carefully and sat down. I didn't bother getting my guitar. "What's wrong?" asked Ringo. "Headache," I said a little quietly.

   "Oh, we don't have to play now if you don't want to," said Ringo. "No, no it's fine, you guys play without me," I said. They began playing  a new song they called I should've known better. It didn't sound right without my part, but the good thing is that we aren't recording it today.

   I wanted to go outside, but it was really hot and sunny. I shouldn't risk it. But I did anyway. I grabbed the hat and sunglasses and sat on the steps outside. My hand started to burn a little, but it wasn't too bad. All I need to do is not go crazy and run away. I avoided it last night and can do it again.

   Then I saw a girl walk right up to me and sat down. It was Sara. "Hi," she said. "Hi," I said back. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" she asked. "I have a headache and I wanted to sit out here,"  I answered. "George, can we go inside? I really want to meet the other Beatles." "You can go ahead, my head hurts really bad," I said. She then stood up and went through the door.

Sara's POV

   I walked in and heard some music. I followed it and saw the other three Beatles sitting there. They stopped playing and looked at me. "Hi," I said. "Hi, who are you?" asked John. "I'm Sara, a friend of George's," I answered back. "Ahh, well nice to meet you Sara," said Paul while getting up to shake my hand. Ringo and John also shook my hand.

   "There is something that I need to tell you guys, but you must never tell George," I said. "What's that?" asked Paul. "Before I tell you, would you guys like some cookies?" I offered. "Sure," they all answered. They each grabbed one and looked at them. "What kind is it?" asked John. "Chocolate chip," I answered. They were all happy about that and ate their cookies.

   "I don't feel so good," said Ringo while dropping to the ground and holding his stomach. I smirked a little bit to myself. "What was in those cookies?" asked Paul while him and John were also holding their stomachs. "Oh you know the usual, sugar, eggs, flour, and a little bit of magic," I laughed.

   "You," started John. "You're the witch that turned George into a vampire in the first place!" "That is correct," I said. "So you're name isn't Sara?" asked Ringo. "No, it's Tiffany," I said a little annoyed that he didn't get the message. "Where have you been after all of this happened?" asked Paul. "I've been watching George this whole time to see what he is capable of and now I will win his heart back," I said very dramatically. 

   "If George finds out who you really are, then he definitely won't love you again," yelled Paul. "But he won't know it's really me," I said. "Then we'll tell him," said Ringo. "Oh I don't think so," I said. "You see those cookies gave me the power to control you three." Their eyes went wide and were completely speechless. I laughed to myself and they all frowned at me. "George will find out sooner or later," said Paul. "Not if you boys keep your mouths shut," I said.

   George then walked in and noticed us all. "What's going on?" he asked. "Nothing, we were mostly just talking the whole time," I half lied. He smiled to himself, "That's good, so do you guys like Sara?" he asked. I made them shake their heads yes. What I don't like is that I can only control them if I am near them, so when I leave, they will be free. I just need to have my fun while it lasts.

   I left after a little while and George didn't suspect a thing. If those boys say anything about me to him, then they'll get what's coming. I can at least talk in their minds and they can hear me. "Not a word to George about anything," I said before I left. They nodded their heads and I walked out.

   Look out George, Tiffany is back in town and she is coming for revenge.