Chapter 9

John's POV

   When I woke up, I had a headache. I think Paul and Ringo also do because they were groaning while sitting up like I did. "Are you lads alright?" I asked. "Yeah, we're fine," answered Paul. "But where's George?" asked Ringo. We all looked around and noticed that both George and Tiffany are gone. "Oh no," I said aloud.

   "I think Tiffany has him!" Panicked Ringo. "Ringo, calm down, I'm sure he just stepped out for a little bit after Tiffany left," said Paul. "I'm not too sure about that," I said while getting up and saw a little piece of paper on the floor.

   I picked it up, unfolded it, and started to read it. Paul and Ringo both gathered around me to read it also. It read:

   Dear friends of George:

If you are wondering what has happened, then I would gladly explain. First off, I came into your house and finally told George who I was. I knew I beat you to it at that because he still thought my name was Sara. I told him everything and he definitely wasn't happy with me. He soon will be happy with everything I do because he will be mine. He is currently with me at the moment and it is your job to find him. If not, then he will be mine forever! And you lads will be under my control for the rest of your lives and George will suffer the fate of being a vampire. I will also set him loose when he can't control himself. I bet you don't want to go through with that. But if you do manage to find me, then congrats, you get nothing in return. Good luck!

                                                                                          Tiffany.

   We all gulped once we finished reading the letter and I threw it to the ground. "What are we going to do?" asked Paul. "We need to find her and make her pay," I answered.

   We all went into town to try and find her. It was quite busy there at this hour so it might be a little difficult to find her now. After about 2 hours of searching, we went to a diner because we were hungry and it was around lunch time. "It's hopeless, we're never going to find them," complained Paul.

   There was then a slight whisper in the table behind us. "Psst," it said. "Do you hear that?" I asked. I looked behind  and saw a person wearing a hooded cloak. "Do you need any help?" it asked. It sounded like a girl. "No thanks, we're good," Paul lied.

   "I can tell that you're lying," she said. She took the hood off of her cloak and we saw her face. She looked like she was about 18. "Who are you?" wondered Ringo. "My name is Lilie and I know your situation." "You do?" again asked Paul. "Yes I do, Tiffany is my older sister and she really does have problems. I remember the time she dated George. I have never seen her so upset the day that George cheated on her. I was scared when I saw what happened to him," she explained.

   "I'm so sorry," I said. "No, it's fine, but I want to help," she said. 'It's quite dangerous," I responded. "But I know Tiffany and I think I can stop her, she was cursed when she was a child and became a witch. A stranger came to our house one day and gave her a cookie when she was about 4 and I was 2, I still remember that day," she said. I felt bad for her.

   "Ok, but one question, how did you know that we were here?" I asked. "Oh, I come here everyday, also since people know me and my sister and don't really like her so much, I hide myself since we almost look alike," she said. "Oh," was all we could say.

   I'm glad that we got some help and she was related to Tiffany. She was very nice and I wonder why Tiffany isn't. Maybe I should ask. Probably not. I'll find out eventually because she'll probably explain herself. She always does and that just gives her away. Lilie is really sweet because she explained a little bit more about herself.

   She is a story writer and she loves us, the Beatles! We are lovable guys after all! Of course Paul had to ask her who her favorite Beatle was and she said George. She was a little upset when he was turned into a vampire, but is fine that he's ok with it. But isn't now because he is with Tiffany right now. Who knows what she is doing to him right now.

   Hold on Geo, help is on the way!