Chapter 1

it has been a week since this has happened to me. I haven't seen Tiffany since and the lads haven't noticed anything yet. That's good. They will never find out. But the news sort of has. They found out about lots of people dying because of some sort of creature. It scares me just watching the news.

   John seems a little suspicious since I've always worn sunglasses whenever we go outside. Today he finally asked me, "Why do you wear those everytime we go outside?" "because they look distinguish," I answered back while smiling a little. It is true you know.

   The next day, My sunglasses fell off and I covered myself, or at least tried to. Ringo was looking at me weird. "What's wrong George?" he asked. "Sun burns," I said back. I ran under the shade and the others joined me. They comforted me and I felt a little better. I still fell guilty about everything that has happened. I need to start bringing a hat. Why didn't I think about that?

   We went to record some more songs and make a new album. It felt like forever but we finally finished at least 6 songs for our new album called With the Beatles. I think that one will be good. We went on break for a little while. I was feeling weak and felt like I was about to pass out. I need blood. I looked at the lads and couldn't look away.

   "Do you guys have anything to drink?" I asked them. "Yes, I have a bottle of water you can have," said Paul while going to get it. I hope that would help me. He came back out and handed me the bottle. I immediately drank the whole thing and it didn't help that much. At least I wasn't as weak as I was before. "Well you certainly are thirsty," said John.

   Later that night I sat on the couch and read a book for a little bit. It was about vampires so it can help me get to know them a little better. Ringo walked in and sat down next to me. "Vampires huh," he said while looking at the cover of the book. "Very interesting." "Yeah," I said back. "What's the occasion?" he asked. "I just think they're interesting, it's cool with all the powers they have," I replied.

   "Did you hear that the news actually spotted a real vampire here in Liverpool?" he asked. "Wait what?" I said a little in shock. "Yeah, they saw him last night, they tried to get a close up but he ran away," he explained. I started to tear up a little. "What's wrong?" he noticed my tears. "Ringo, I can't tell you," I said while dropping my book and running to my room.

   I do trust Ringo, but even he must never know about this.