C̸͕̺͑̂h̸̲̅͒͠ͅǟ̵̡̲͉̈́p̵̘̬̝͂t̴͎̬̓͂͠e̸̤̙͛̋͠r̷̼͒ ̶̢̛̀ 1̸̹̠̪͊̆

"The demons in my head are talking again" I mumbled. I hated this room. I hated the lights here, they were to bright.

"I know patient 0904, take your medication"

I scoffed. "It doesn't work lady!" I yelled.

She just shook her head at me. "Now 0904, that's no way to talk,"

"I have a name!" I threw my hands in the air. "Why don't you call anyone here by their names?!"

"We don't want you getting attached." She said, still not looking up from the tray on my bed.

"Trust me, I won't get attached, your heads way to far up your ass for me to even try to bond with you." I crossed my arms over my legs, bringing them closer to me.

"No cursing, you know the rules, now sit quietly well I finished."

I rolled my eyes, and looked out the bared window, seeing the moon. If you hadn't figured out, I'm nocturnal, no matter what that damned doctor Jones does.

I heard skin on glass and turned back to Nurse Holly. Unlike her, I use peoples real names.

"Alright, 0904, this is your new medication, inserting now."

She grabbed the arm that wasn't attached to my bed and stabbed me with the 'medicine'. Like normal, nothing happened.

"See," I said. "I'm immune to your crap."

She walked off without a word.

"Hey! You going to answer me?!" I shouted at her, as she opened the door with her keycard and left without even acknowledging my existent.

"Asshole" I mumbled. I looked down at the handcuffs attaching me to the white bed as they snapped off. I rubbed my wrist and hopped off the rough covers, looking out the window again. 

I sighed and placed my hands in my head, looking out over the electric fence that surrounded their pitiful excuse for a playground.

Of course I wasn't allowed down there, being as I'm in the contained area. 

I looked out again at the shiny light that emitted from the watch tower, keeping us all in. If you hadn't figured out yet, I'm in a asylum, Macomb Asylum to be exact. 

I stole a glane at the sheet that laid next to the door.

"Schizophrenic, Insomnia, Bipolar, Psychosis."

None of which I had.

I mean, for the love of God I'm only 10!

I averted my eyes back to the playground outside before I heard the intercom.

"All Patient must be in bed dressed for the night before the guards comes"

The intercom clicked off and I reluctantly got ready for bed. I wasn't going to change into the clothes they gave me though, I wanted to piss them off a little. I hopped into the sand-paper like covers and laid down in bed. I heard my door open and shut my eyes, a smirk still present on my face.

The huge boots of the guard walked towards me as I pretended to be asleep.

He scoffed. "Little shits gone to sleep in her clothes again..." 

He walked over to the window to check that the bars are secure, then over to the bathroom, making sure there was nothing there for me to escape with, my smirk growing wider.

After he didn't find anything, he walked out of the room, I let out an insane giggle right before the door closed. I could just barely hear him jump and say 'Jesus'.