Ċ̶̼h̷͎̩͑̈̈́a̶͍͉͌͜p̸͈̾͗t̶̛͓̿͠ͅḙ̸̈̔͗r̷͎̀̐̀ͅ ̷͖͂4̶͉̦̕͝

The moonlight hit my face as I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by red ones.

I screamed and rolled out of the bed, groaned as I hit the floor.

I shot up. "What the hell?!" I yelled, rubbing my head.

I low voice started laughing, getting off the bed. "Sorry, I had to!" Dark said, smiling.

I rolled my eyes, and smirked. "Fine fine, but I'll get my revenge..."I said, ginning like a manic.

He was put a little off guard but kept his ground. "Whatever, I'll be ready"

I scoffed, "Good, because you'll need to be."

He crossed his arms. "Anti wanted you, its 8:00"

"Oh!" I jumped up. "Right!" I get really excited suddenly, I really wanted to burn something.

"Go met him in the kitchen, he'll explain the rest..." Dark trailed off, smiling.

"Sweet!" I threw my fists in the air, and started walking out the door.

"Wait!" I wrapped my head around the corner. "Ya?"

He gave a stare at my shirt. I felt a little uncomfortable until I looked down, seeing the the red start to disappear from it.

"Oh! Thanks!" 

He nodded, and teleported away. I ran down the galway, sliding down the banister, almost running into Disaster.

"Hey! Watch it!" 

"Sorry! But I got to go!" I laughed, seeing as I can use my real laugh he, and went into the kitchen. Skidding to a stop.

Nobody was in the kitchen. I walked in slowly, keeping my guard up and ready. I balled on of my hands into a fist, getting ready from something.

"I don't feel right..." I mumbled.

I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds, hearing dripping of the sinking, the hum of the refrigerator, and the clock ticking I the corner. I hissing sound forming behind me.

I spun around and grabbed the fist about to hit me, not seeing the other one and it socked me in the face.

I fell to the ground, holding my nose. "Ow! Jesus!" I groaned.

Anti smirked. "Close, I'm surprised you got the first one!" He laughed.

"Ya," I stood up, "But did you have to hit my that hard?"

He nodded. "That was me going easy, when you face one of the creatures in the woods, some who may have strength times hundreds, it won't be as pleasant."

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry 'dad' I've never been outside."

He grimaced a little at the word dad "Now your just making me sound old,"

I giggled. "How old are you guys anyway?"

He stared at the ceiling, "Lets wait to give that answer." He looked down. "For now..." He snapped his fingers, and a flash of white went across my eyes.

"Ah! Warning next time please!" I said, rubbing my eyes to see again.

"Don't worry, you'll learn how to do that yourself one day, but! We must start with the basic,"

Once my vision cleared up, I realized that we where now in a different place, the floor being padded and the walls being white. I grimaced, remembering the white walls of my jail cell.

He seemed to notice, and glared at the walls,changing them into a very light blue.

I smiled and looked at him. "Thanks,"