C̶̮̭͑̌̎h̵̢̧͖̒͑a̷͙͑̎͗p̵̖̒͒͠t̷̹̘̒e̴̤͊̊̒r̸̭̥͒̎1̶̗̼̘̽͛1̴̭͗́̽

~...As request of a reader and friend...~

I groaned, my vision blurred from the dew in my eyes, I barley made out faint light above my eyes, as cobwebs peered through, cutting off small lines of light.

I blinked, clearing up my vision, my eyes squinted with sleep. I moved my head around the room, well, cave, that I was in. It was a hole, deep in the ground. The air was thick with water and the sky was grey and rough.

I closed my eyes, placing a hand underneath me and pushing myself up.

'Where I'm I...'

My thoughts felt like the echoed off the bare walls of my prison, as I stood up on wobbly legs.

I groaned, holding my head. It felt like someone just took a sledgehammer to my skull. I pressed the heal of my palm to my forehead, finding little beads of sweat despite the chilling air.

"Anti...?" I called, my voice bouncing off the walls. There was one path way, leading into complete darkness. Like a black hole it seemed to suck the light out of the universe.

I felt my feet move, despite my brain screaming at me to stop. The darkness slowly overcame me and the light disappeared from my vision. 

I gulped down a scream, until a faint lime- green light lit up the path.

I touched a hand to my eye, feeling dark, black liquid leak down from my pupil. I pulled my fingers away, smudging the strange substance against my fingers. 

The light pulsed from fainter to stronger, before it stopped at a mid-way point. The path below my feet finally being lit.

I brushed the substance away on my white pants, and continued  walking, coming across rats, mice, and occasional a rabbit. The path seemed to be a mix of strangled roots and rocks, twisting and turned above my hand, seeming to fight one another for control over the path.

The path narrowed, until I could hold both my arms outstretched and touch the opposite walls to me. It stayed narrow, until it came upon a wooden door, vines and thorns gripping the life out of the wood, leaving scratches of their struggle.

The handle, twisted into a claw, was golden. I seemed to have no control over my actions, as I reached for the metal. The cool metal under my fingers, as I pushed the door open, to reveal the room.

White, quartz, pillars rounded the room, leading into a hallway, covered in cobwebs, pieces of the stone chipped out of the pillars, leaving a older look. The windows, wet with moister, were covered in a thick blanker of soot, letting only a little light to break through it's trap. 

The floor was tiled with granite slabs, rough and scratched, like a battle took place long ago, ending with everything going up in flames.

The curtains on the window were stained, not with red but with black, splattered like paint. ripped and torn and the bottom. 

My mouth fell open at the sight of the place. Shards of silver littered the floor, seeming to be once pieces of swords welded by warriors. 

I picked up a shard, holding it in my hand. I flinched back as the cool metal cut into my skin a little.

"Could be useful..."

I slid the blade into my boot, and continued walked down the abandoned hallway, hearing glass and silver crunching under my boot.