Ć̴̛̝͇͍͊h̴͙̬̓̒a̴͎̱̾p̵̼̩̈t̶̨͙̅̄̇ḛ̴̹͓̃r̶̳̍͠ ̷̱̲̿͘3̷͓͑͋͠

My feet hit the cold forest floor as I continued running, the moonlight being my only guide. I tripped here and there but regained my balance, running into a clearing and falling to my knees.

I buried my head into my hands, letting my tears soak threw them as the moonlight shone threw the little peaks of leaves.

I brought my hands down and wiped away the remaining tears, shifted one of them down to my side, brushing against the bandage.

I sniffed, remembering the home I was in. I looked around, trying to find the direction I came in, but failing as all I saw was dark, dark, and darker forest.

I whimpered and looked back down, seeing the white plastic of my wristband from the stupid asylum.

My eyes turned to anger as I gripped the bracelet, tugging hard at it to try and tear it off my wrist.

"Come on! Get off of me!!" I screamed, my fingers turning red from tugging on my ticket to hell.

I groaned and then looked up at the sky.

"Hey! You hear me world!" I flipped it off. "Screw you!!" I screamed. I brought my hands to my head and twisted my legs down, screaming well gripping my hair.

"I didn't ask for any of this!!" I screamed.

I kept screaming, at the sky, at the woods, at the world.

Soon my lungs ran dry, as I collapsed to my knees again. Tears streaming down my cheeks as I gripped my sides.

"Why...what did I do...?" I whimpered out.

I heard a low chucking in the woods, not bothering to look up.

"Poor...poor girl, wishing for a better life..." A deep voice rang in my ears, I ignored it, being used to hearing things.

"Wishing for freedom" It whispered in one ear.

"Wishing for something different..." I moved away from the cold breath of the whisper.

"Wishing for..." A dark figure started to take from in front of me, looking like just a shadow yet, with piercing red eyes and a blank smile. "A family..." He let out a laugh, growing louder with time.

I sniffed and wiped away a tear. "W-Who...Who are you?" I questioned.

The shadow person just smiled. "Why...I am your dreams...you escape...YoUr FrEeDoM..."

I gasped a little, looking up.

"W-What?"

"Can't you see..."  He circled me. "I can do anything...fix anything..."

 He leaned in behind me. "GIVE...you anything..."

"Of course, for a small exchange..." He said, standing up straight. 

"What's that...?" I asked.

He tsked at me, "Well figure that out later...do we have a deal...?"  He helded his hand out. I stared at it for a second before looking down, thinking it over.

"I-I don't know..." I stammered.

"Oh come on!" He disappeared in a cloud of smoke, re-appering in front of me. "What do you have to lose!"  He said, holding out his hand again.

"So...?" I gland down at the hand, my eyes going hard.

"Ok...deal..." I shook his hand as he smiled wickedly at me. 

"So...sir...what do you want from me...?" I asked timidly.

"Oh, just your body."

His voice changed as jerked back my hand. His skin pealed off, reviling pale, white, skin and pitch black eyes to match his black horns. The sound of bones cracking filled the air as he grew larger and wings popped out of his back, making him let out a demonic laugh.