C̵̳̫̽h̵̞̭̺̐̇̐ȁ̸͚̖̓̎p̴̟̻͂̈̕t̵̯̖͌̏e̸̲̞͐r̵̻̮̅͠͠ ̵1̷̢̑͆4̸̖͊

Anti let the cute little girl sleep on his shoulder, as Mad set his bag down.

"So, what did you do now?" Roman asked, fixing his sash.

Anti rolled his eyes.

"Look, we got jumped, crowd formed, beat the asshole, ran away, all you need to know about the situation." Anti responded, laying the girl down, using his jacket as a pillow.

"Ya, she kicked his ass, what the hell have you been teaching her Septic!" Mad spoke up.

He smirked, "That, I did not teach her, kinda"

"Wait, wait, wait, how old is she even?" Logan asked, fixing his glasses from the run.

"Eleven," I answered. Anti raised an eyebrow. I smiled, "Dad instincts remember?"

He rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Well then, time to get back to the mansion?" I asked, helped Mad with his bag.

I heard a yawn in the corner as the little girl woke up. Blinking sleep out of her eyes.

"What the hell happened...?" Sleep laced her voice.

Virgil smirked. "Profanity!"

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever smartass..." She said, standing up. 

"Who the hell are you guys?" She said, Anti moving closer to her. 

"Their the emotions we we're sent to get, remember?"

"Ohh ya..." She said, smirking. "So, am I going to continue calling you emotions or...?"

Mad laughed, and pointed to me. "Patton," 

Roman raised his hand, "Roman, but princy's also a nickname."

"I'm Logan and emo nightmare is Virgil" He smirked, pointing towards Verge.

"Nice to make your acquaintance," She said, "Now, all I heard was 'go home' so...?"

"Right," Anti grabbed his jacket and fished out his passport, grabbing what I think is hers as well.

"I think we have over stayed are welcome..." He handed her her passport and pulled his jacket over his arms. "You ok to walk?"

She nodded firmly, and he smirked back.

"Let's get the hell out of here,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stayed by Anti, seeing all the strange new emotions around didn't exactly help the situation of 'I just got fricking attacked my manic giant man'. Let's just say I'm a little on edge. 

A nudge to my side brought me back into reality, looking up at Anti. 

"Their nice you know, you should talk to the dad character, Patton, he takes a liking to kids."

I peered back at the characters, getting nervous. Last time I bunch of people we're are 'guests', they stabbed me with a bunch of needles.

Anti sensed my fear and smiled. "Their nice, I swear,"

I glared at him, and he just smirked, before looking back up. I looked down at the rocky path, before taking a gulp of air, and falling behind, to the man with the cardigan, Patton. 

"Um...hi!"

He noticed me and smiled. "Hey kiddo, how's your day going,"

"Other then being tossed around a little, great! I've never been outside of the barrier before!"