Ë̶̘̍p̵̭͗i̵̛̦̣l̸̤̱̈́͜o̷̜̞̅̈́g̶͔͝u̴̥̪͚͛͑e̷̗͇͌͌̕

Liliah skipped threw the house, smiling happily after the renovations. She wore a red dress with black tights underneath, and her hair strung up in a fancy braid thanks to Roman.

To give you a brief update, after Anti and Reverse sobbed their hearts out, Anti carried her back to the ruins of their old home, were everyone else was already working on repairing it. Seeing as half of them can fly and have telepathic powers, the house was rebuilt in under two weeks, well Reverse got her rest as she recovered from Dying 

Anti constantly checked up on her, making sure she had enough food, water, and blankets and she regained her strength. She just laughed the whole time.

Dark helped out a lot as well with taking care of the young girl, taking breaks from building to cook meals for her and everyone. 

Pys and Dis worked a lot on the roof. No one knew why, but the close relationship they have seemed even strong after the battle at the abandoned hospital.

Oh well....that's a story for another time...;)

Mat and Night helped with the windows and making sure everything was structurally sound. They burned the sand from a near by beach to make the windows, having down it before.

They made a pretty good team, and their friendship grew stronger as well.

Dark helped with the roof, and also with Liliah's recovering, along with Mat seeing as he knew a lot about medical. 

Mad and Fe worked non stop on the interior, creating and lab, kitchen, living area, entrance, dinning room, and rooms for everyone living there and the special rooms for guest. 

They made sure to add a room for the new family member in the house as well, filling it with things they hoped Liliah liked.

And boy did she. Once the finished with the outside enough so that everyone could move in, she practically screamed with joy.

The pups, well, they stayed with Reverse the whole time, making sure she didn't leave them again. Once in the room, a small space in her close was made for the pups, not some crappy only box anymore.

Another thing...Jace came back, holding his hands up in an act of surrender. He claimed her just wanted to see Reverse one last time before he left for good. 

Everyone was hesitant, but let him threw after hearing what he did to save Anti. 

They lead him into her room, where she played with the pups on her bed. She looked up and her eyes went wide, meeting his red ones. He waved sheepishly, and she smiled, patting the side of the bed next to her.

He looked shocked for a second before sitting besides her, looking down guiltily. 

Suddenly, Liliah jumped up, wrapping her arms around the wolf-boy, and hugging him tight. After a second, he returned it, sobbing into her shoulder and mumming multiple apologizes. 

Rev shushed him and muttered the words no one expected to hear.

"I forgive you..."

That only made Jace sob louder, clutching onto her in sorrow.

After his break down, Anti sat down next to them, looking Jace straight in the eye with fury.

"I still don't like you...."

Jace winced. 

"But...I'll give you a chance....stay in touch kid...truce?"

He held out his hand, emitting a green flame from it in order to seal the deal.