Č̸̖h̶̤̋â̴̯͋p̷̡̙̀ṭ̵̦̩̈́e̸̾̀̓ͅr̵̤̪̄͂̃ ̶1̵̙̪̄̍͌5̵̳͈̂͋

I sat down in the tree, looking over the forest from my angle. The sun was starting to go down, so at least she'll be wide awake, dispute being woken up late to go to the station.

I frowned, worry growing in my stomach.

"That's it!" I jumped out of the tree, floating to the ground before I hit it. My eye glowed dark green as the rest of the suns light went out.

"Wherever the hell you are, please just don't be dead..."

I ran off, going twice as fast as a normal human, but then again...

I'm no human...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mouth dropped open, and the boy smirked.

"Come on now, what's with the long face...Reverse"

I stood up and punched him in the nose. He stumbled back, holding the bridge.

"What the hell was that for!!" He screamed, glaring at me.

I lunged at him, pushing him on the ground and placing my knee to his chest, he ain't going anywhere.

"1. Who the hell are you, 2. WHAT the hell are you, 3. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!"

"Jesus christ, I always heard you in the other room, but I didn't know you we're THIS crazy!"

"Other room" I thought for a moment "...wait..."

He smiled, and took a breath, before howling into the night air.

I laughed. "Wolf boy!"

He smirked, "Yup, didn't think the first time you ever saw me was in wolf form huh?"

I laughed, and got off his chest. "No way! I thought I never actually get to see your face!"

He smirked. "Same really! I mean, you we're the only one who would tal- Well, yell to me. It was fun pissing off security!"

I smirked, crossing my arms. "Ya, well, their not that hard to tick off."

He smiled, and stood up, offering a hand to me and brushing off the dirt. I took it, and whipped my hands off on Anti's jacket. 

"So, m'lady, you said you we're lost."

My eyes went wide for a second before I stared at the ground, frowning. "Kinda, I cut myself on the fence trying to escape, lucky Anti-"

"Anti?" He asked. 

"Oh, Septic, ya know, guy that frees kids from asylums,"

He's eyes went wide. "You met Septic!?!"

I giggled. "Yup, and he's really nice too. He gave me a home to stay in, and really good food! Not the slop at the asylum! And he's teaching me how to fight." I punched the air. "That's how I took you down so easily." I said, brushing my shoulder off.

He laughed. "You only took me down cause I wasn't ready!" He stated. 

I rolled my eyes. "Suuuure"

"I will take you down in a second," He said, playfully cracking his knuckles.

"Hah! You wis-"

My sentence was cut of when I felt my arm twist around. I quickly fell forwards and spun around, throwing him over me. He was quick on his feet though, and jumped back up, swinging back around at me. I dodged twice before swinging under, placing my hands on the ground, and spinning my feet under him to trip him. He fell on the ground and I pinned him there, again.