C̸̳̓̂̕h̵̛̝̙̲̀̂̾a̵̫̺̩̾́̈͜͠p̷̳̞̃͆͘̕t̷̢̘͕̯̚e̷̦͚̯̹̤̐̄͂̕r̴̡̝̗̱͆͐̈̆͘ ̸͚͝9̸̧̮̈

~Warning: Bloody animals described~

I groaned and picked up the dead body of what looked to be a mouse, it's neck snapped and it's tail missing, it's white fur complete gone of color, now painted a steady red.

"Another one..." a small voice popped up behind me.

I let the mouse drop to the forest floor and nodded. "What are killing these things off."

Footsteps walked up next to me to looked at the dead animal. "I don't know Anti, but they seem to be leaving a trail, we're always heading in the same direction, south I think you called it?"

I looked down and the little girl next to me, Reverse wearing an an old green sweatshirt of mine, to big to fit her small frame. The sleeves came down over her hands by an inch and the waistband met her mid thigh. A small, dark green backpack on her back, to collect thins. Seeing as this was her first time outside, she asked if she could bring some stuff home, and I said yes, giving her the bag.

"South, your correct."

She smiled a little, before remembering the situation.

Animals have been popping up dead all over, from first being just a mouse with blood on it, to the worse, a deer without a head. Lucky she wasn't there to see that.

The others and I finally decided to investigate, knowing that there weren't any attacks going o, we questioned who, or what was causing this.

And feared the answer.

I didn't want to leave Rev alone, considering there may be a killer on the lose, so I brought her with. And before all you parents go yelling at me, she WAY more safer with one of us then at home by herself.

Plus, she's never been alone before.

I started walking the trail, Rev trailing close behind me.

"Anti...does this thing kill...um..."

I shook my head, "Not yet it hasn't."

I heard her breath a sigh of relief, a small puff of smoke coming from her lips.

It was about a week later, since the coma incident, and we has started training again about a day ago, she has become better, but still needs work, and we haven't even gotten to her powers yet.

It was fall, the air getting cooler and the leaves slowly dying. The animals running around, getting ready for the colder months about to come.

"Oh...I've been meaning to ask you..." She started, catching up to me.

I nodded, telling her to continue. 

"Why do you guys have all those empty room? I mean, I haven't seen anything in them."

I smirked a little, "Those are for are friends..." I trailed off, smiling a little.

Her eye went wide. "There more of us?"

I nodded franticly. "So many more, but we're all paired with one other."

She tilted her head in confusion. "Why?"

I shrugged. "Mostly for safety, but sometimes it's because of relationships or friendships that are formed."

"What's a relationship?"

"it's when two people come together, and hug, cuddle, and kiss ya know?"

"Ohhhh like that guard did with one of the nurses?"

I nodded. "Exactly"

"Awww, that's kinda cute! Are you in a relationship...?"

I smirked. "Yes, but lets not talk about that,"