Ç̶̄h̸̦̬̖̍a̴̹͖̕͜ṕ̴̡͍͌̀t̵̮̓͘ͅë̴͚͔͌r̵̢̹̋̃̚ ̸̯̐́8̶̜̩̉̄

Warning-Emetophobia (Fear of puke)

                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~

Reverse's chest rose and fell at a steady rhythm, Anti never leaving her bedside. It was strange to see him like this, so attached to someone. My robotic eyes whirred as I checked for the tenth time today to make sure she was stable. It's been 2 days since the incident in the library, and since then, she hasn't moved, nor made any signs of waking up. At this rate, she might die of dehydration.

I sighed, leaning on the door frame of her room, Anti sleeping in a chair near by, laying his head on the bedside. I walked over and did the normal things, checked her pulse, made sure her breathing was steady, etc. Soon, Anti groaned and woke up, bags underneath his eyes.

I stood up, turning towards him. 

"Ya know, she would want you to eat," I said sternly, looking over at the full, now cold, bowl of soup on the besides table.

Anti scoffed and turned towards Rev, her eyes unmoving.

"I did, and besides, I can't die from food lose."

"You can, you can just survive a lot longer then any human" I corrected, giving him a stare.

His face fell and I immanently felt guilt. Sighing, I walked over to the door.

"If I make you a sandwich do you swear you'll eat it?" I asked.

He looked down, before slowly nodding.

"Good, cause others wise I will drag you downstairs to eat, wait here."

He nodded, before turning back towards the bed, resting his head on the covers.

My face softened as I slowly closed the door, heading downstairs.

I heard mechanics going off in the other room, and decided to see if Mat had made any progress.

I knocked on the metal frame, his eye's turning to met mine.

"Oh, hey Fe," He said, turning back to the veil he was holding, spinning it around and taking notes.

"Hey, anything?" 

He smirked. "No, 'Hi how are you?'"

"Mat"

He frowned. "Nothing, the birth records match up, but thats the farthest we've gotten, I even talked to that physic lady, said she didn't have the answers.

I nodded, before going back to the doorway.

"Oh wait, I did find something small,"

I spun around. "What's that?"

"Just that fact that Rev's and Anti's blood do match up, conforming that she is the one injected with his blood. But it's nothing we didn't really know..."

I nodded. "Everything counts..."

He turned towards me. "Has he eaten?"

I shook my head. "Won't leave the damn room, which is strange, coming from Anti."

He nodded. "What about Dark? You try him?"

I nodded. "Even Dis, Pys, Night I even got desperate enough to wake up Mad, no one can get him to leave, or even eat,"

Mat frowned, looking at his notes. "So, you going to try to make him eat again."

I nodded, "He has to, He can survive pretty long, but not long enough."