C̸̪͓̻̋͛h̶̺̼̀̉͂a̵͕͒p̴̺̺͐̇t̵͓̘͛e̴̘̮̓̑ř̸̻͊1̷̨̭̝͗7̶͎̞̎̊

~Warning- Fire, burns~

"Do it,"

"But-"

"Do you want to rewards?!?"

"Yes, but maybe-"

"Shut the hell up, if you want this, if you want your freedom, do it, you got that!!"

"..."

"Well?!"

"Yes...sir,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked down the hall, looking out the window to see the sun rising.

"Rev should get to sleep," I mumbled, teleporting to her room. I knocked on the door, entering only to find her not there.

I smirked. "We're are you..."

I teleported once again, to the middle of the hallway, closing my eyes in concentration.

I felt her energy at the end of the hall, in Virgils room.

"What the hell.." I mumbled, walking down the hall and opening his door.

I smiled at the sight, Rev was curled up in his bed, snuggling up to one of the pillows on his bed. I rolled my eyes, and snapped my fingers, making a blanket appear of float onto of her. She smiled at the sudden warmth, and snuggled closer into the pillow. Dimming the lights, I walk out of the room, leaving the door cracked open.

I smiled, and teleported to my room, falling back onto my bed and dimming the lights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anti........."

My dream was extremely warm, as I felt heat around me, my lanterns burning with a passion.

"Anti...."

I spun around, trying to escape the heat, my eyes landing on a person in black, smirking.

"Anti!"

He laughed slightly, "You can't keep her safe forever..."

"ANTI!!"

I gasped for air, feeling pressure on my chest. 

"Anti! God damn it breath!"

I coughed my lungs out, looking up to see Dark staring down at me.

"What happened...?" I gasped out.

He pointed behind him, and my eyes went wide.

Smoke covered the house, covering the raging flames that came from the windows. The that was almost unbearable, as splintered wood fell from the window.

"Holy Shit!"

"It was that fucking Jace kid, I saw him!" Dark growled. 

My eye glowed a dark green, staring at the flames roaring to life, little burst of ash landed at my feet. I felt little fury paws jump at my legs, seeing all four of the fox pups whimpering against me.

"Jesus! We have to get out of here, Rev, can you carry the pups?"

I didn't get an answer.

"Rev?"

Everything hit me like a bullet.

"Dark...where's Reverse...?"

He froze, looking at me with fear.