Insolent

I cleared my throat loudly, effectively quieting the room and causing nine sets of eyes to settle on me still sitting on the bed that I assumed belonged to Gabriel since I was supposedly his birthday present. The tall, dark and scary one along with Owen and Kota looked at me with heavy suspicion while Victor, Nate, and the sexy foreigner watched me with curiosity. Only Gabriel, Luke, and the golden haired doctor seemed excited by my presence, though that probably stemmed more from their questionable mental state than my personal charm.

"I need to pee." I spoke, my voice scratchy from sleep and whatever drugs my body was still fighting off, but it was still strong. I was definitely feeling uneasy surrounded by so many crazy males, but I was glad that my voice betrayed none of that. I sounded almost bored, to be honest, and I gave myself a mental high five.

Most of them looked taken aback by my words, but Kota just cocked his head to the side, his green eyes calculating as he muttered to himself. "Curiouser and curiouser."

Gabriel grinned widely like nothing made him happier then my body's urge to urinate and clapped his hands abruptly, surprising me with the sharp sound and making me jump. "That, I can help with."

The dark clad one shifted his weight studying me before smirking. "She's fucking tiny."

"She's not tiny, North." The other giant said, his accent doing funny things to my stomach. "She's fun size."

He sent me a wink and I almost blushed, which in and of itself was a surprise. I hadn't blushed in years. North mumbled something in a foreign language and it made his friend chuckle as he ran his deep dark eyes over me. I raised an eyebrow at him but didn't comment; I kept my face neutral and filled with what I hoped came across as apathy. 

"I'm surprised you gave her up, Vic." Nate said, leaning over to nudge Victor with his elbow. "With hands like those..." He left the sentence open but Victor groaned and shoved him back.

"Don't remind me." He grumbled and rolled his eyes, the simmer burning a bit brighter as he glanced down at the hands I held clasped in my lap.

Gabriel sighed as he shot a glare back at Victor. "Oh, stop your complaining. You just want her for her...uh, Kota what are they called again?"

"Phalanges." Kota said distantly, his focus on Owen as they leaned their heads together to murmur quietly. 

"Yeah," Gabriel pointed a finger at Victor's face, "Her fucking phalanges!"

Victor shrugged, like the fact didn't bother him one bit. "I use the metacarpals, too." He sent me a sexy smile, the one he'd given me at the bar. "I'm not wasteful."

Luke snickered as Gabriel pulled a face before turning back to me, mumbling under his breath. "Imagine if I let them all have a go. She'd have nubs for hands and move like a Weeble Wobble! And then Sean would kill her on the operating table..." He stared off towards the closet, his sentence left hanging as his eyes glazed over like he was lost in thought. 

"I heard that." The doctor, Sean I presumed, grumbled as he folded his arms over his chest looking rather unamused. He caught my eye and his frown turned into a sly grin. "Don't worry, Pookie, I'd take extra care with you on my table. No dying for you." He said with a wink and I cringed at the both the nickname and the sentiment. Somehow neither did anything to settle my doubts. Was he even a real doctor?

North smacked his friend on the chest with his head and nodded his head towards the door. "Come on, Silas, I'm done." The sexy Adonis, Silas, nodded before glancing back at me with a rather soft expression I wasn't expecting. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion and he gave me a sad smile. What the-?