Impromtu

***Not sure where this came from, but I'm rolling with it. Enjoy!***

"Oi, would you stop moving?" Gabriel admonished me loudly as I tried once again to get up from where I'd been sitting in a plush overly large bean bag chair for the last hour. My toes were spread by bright orange foam toe separators while the paint on the nails dried and I'd had to keep my hands still as Gabriel finished polishing them.

Sean and Luke were, surprisingly, in the same situation as me though their toes were painted with their favorite colors, purple and light blue, while mine were a pretty pink. It was rather hysterical to look over as Sean propped his freshly painted lilac toes on the ottoman while he played a game on his phone while Luke sat beside me giggling at the way the foam separators tickled his feet.

Gabriel finished my thumb, the same pink color complimenting the paleness of my skin, and then narrowed his eyes sternly. "Don't move." He ordered as he got up gingerly and slowly made his way to his closet, his limp filling me with guilt.

The moment he was out of sight, I rose from the bean bag and strode around the room to stretch my legs. Gabriel had already dressed me in another skirt, though this one was much tighter and less frilly than the one from several days ago that I'd ruined with blood. He'd handed me the skirt with strict instructions not to get any blood on it and I promised him I'd try. Unfortunately, I didn't have the best luck-obviously-and I worried it would be a promise I'd have to break.

I stopped in front of the large mirrors and looked myself over, surprised to see that I looked good. Gabriel might be nuts but he knew his stuff about fashion; he dressed me better than I ever did.

The mirror showed Luke and Sean behind me, both of them tracking my movement with their eyes not even trying at subterfuge, and I sent them a false blinding smile before almost tripping over the foam toe inserts. I grumbled and bent over to rip the offending devices from my feet, careful not to smudge the polish though I was sure it was already dried. As I straightened up, I felt a presence at my back and as I glanced in the mirror, I started at the suddenness of Sean standing behind me with a rather dangerous look on his face. I hadn't even heard him move, the only indication of his change in location had been the subtle shift of air behind me. He was just as sneaky as the others. Were all of them secret ninjas?

His smile spread into a heated, almost manic smile and his hands came up on either side of my shoulders as his eyes held contact with my reflection. The very tips of his fingers lightly grazed along my skin as he blazed a trail down my arms leaving goosebumps in his wake and I struggled to keep my breathing even as his eyes burned into mine.

"Do you realize how short that skirt of yours is, Pookie?" He asked me conversationally and I locked my knees to keep from shivering from the look of pure desire that colored his face darkening his normally cheerful green eyes. "You gave us quite a view."

I glanced into the mirror to see Luke's reflection standing farther back, his head cocked to the side as he watched Sean's fingers graze along my skin with rapt attention. His chocolate eyes were smoldering, giving Victor a run for his money, and though his stance spoke of calm, his hands were clenched tightly into fists at his side.

The heat from Sean's body seared into my back as he stepped closer, leaving barely a millimeter of distance between us, and Luke tracked the motion with intense interest. He slowly swept his hungry gaze over my body's reflection before meeting my questioning and suggestive stare. A naughty smirk curled the tips of his lips, and the fire that Silas's earlier demonstration had started ignited hotly in my blood again as I slowly melted against Sean's chest.

"Pumpkin," Sean growled into my ear before dragging his nose down the column of my throat. I maintained eye contact with Luke through the mirror as I tilted my head to Sean more space to roam over my neck and Luke swallowed thickly at the display. Voyeur indeed.