Indecent

Nathan led me out of the room by the hand as Victor, Kota, and Sean watched in silence. I left bloody footprints on the tile floor behind me as we made our way out of the morgue and the lab and back into the cursed hallway. We only went a couple doors down before Nathan opened up an unlocked door that led to a locker room. 

Searching through a few lockers, Nathan finally found what he was looking for as he handed me a bottle of men's body wash and a plush towel. I followed him into the shower room, thankful to see that the shower heads were separated by curtains to create personal stalls. It wasn't that I thought Nathan would watch me shower, but it was settling to know I'd have some semblance of privacy. 

"I'll wait out here." He said, scratching the back of his head in discomfort and I nodded. 

I took my towel and the soap into the first stall and got busy. It took several washes to get all the blood off of my body and by the time I was done, I smelled strongly of Owen's spring soap. Hopefully, he wouldn't care too much that I'd used his stuff, though it was much too late now. 

Wrapping the towel around me, I had a brief moment of bashfulness at the thought of walking out to Nathan with only the cloth as coverage, but I banished the uncharacteristic feeling before waltzing into the locker room with false bravado. I left my bloody clothes in the stall, even my bra had been stained through the thin fabric of my shirt, and I watched Nathan jump to his feet from his seat on the bench and give my body a long once over. His hands fisted tightly as his jaw clenched and I smirked up at him, knowing exactly what my almost nudity was doing to him. I was tempted to drop the towel just to see how far I could push him, but I withheld; I didn't want to press too far. I knew the saying, and though I'd never been afraid of a little fire, I didn't want to burn, at least not yet. 

"Am I supposed to prance around in my birthday suit or do you have something for me?" I asked, glancing down at my cuticles like they were my most important worry. 

Nathan chuckled darkly, "I wouldn't complain about the birthday suit, but I do have an alternative for you." He held out a pair of lilac scrubs and I sent him an eyebrow raise.

"Purple? Really?" I asked incredulously as I took them from him, making him laugh again.

"Sean's favorite color." He supplied like it was explanation enough. 

I nodded and turned my back to him, bending over and slipping my feet into the pants before sliding them up my legs underneath the towel. For the sole purpose of teasing him, I dropped the towel from my body as I worked my arms through the top, and I was rewarded with a throaty groan as his heated gaze burned into my bare back. I smirked to myself...Sang: 1, Nathan: 0. 

I turned around, using the towel to squeeze out my hair as best I could before dropping it onto the ground with a damp thump. Nathan's eyes were glued to my chest and I allowed him to look his fill for a moment before clearing my throat. "Would you like to take a picture?" I quipped, his serious blue eyes jumping to my face. "It would last longer."

He moved quickly and I backed away from him, my back hitting the wall as his arms caged me in. His gaze was hungry and my beast that had lain dormant and satisfied by blood lifted her head and sniffed at the air in interest. Now that one craving had been filled, another one called and she was ready to indulge. 

"You," He husked, his eyes running over my face with desperation and need, "You are going to ruin us."

He leaned in, trailing his nose along my cheekbone and down my throat and I gasped as his teeth grazed over my pulse point. My blood heated in my veins and my stomach fluttered, and for a moment I wanted to let him take me. Now, against the wall. It would be hard and fast and I'd be sore afterwards, but it would be worth every second. He'd have me screaming his name at the end and I bit my lips to keep from suggesting this to him.