Prologue

Centuries had passed and so had many creatures. Creatures left the earth and others became apart of it as new species formed and died. Humans were older than most new forms, such as vampires who had initially been created by a disease that had prayed on humans and made them immortal and given them a hunger for blood. However there were creatures that had walked the earth far longer than Humans and vampires, although they were few in numbers. These older sentient creatures were mostly forgotten and claimed to be extinct by the humans. However they had become able to hide themselves amongst humans, existing and learning to survive as their environment changed around them.

Older original vampires we're able to do this also, blend in with society or seclude themselves. They respected these creatures that had been forgotten to a degree but only ever when they encountered a 'living' one. To them if a being had become extinct, wiped off of the earth then they were not worthy of recognition.

Despite this even the vampire population wavers, due to humans who seek to end all existences. No creature was safe and so the ancient population of Vampires to wavered due to the a powerful family of hunters the Hellsing's. That is until today, humans began creating vampires themselves through the use of technology and false promises. These false beings were hated by all creatures, they were arrogant and did not respect those who had come before them and those who still existed. It is because of this that ancient vampires now hold agreements with the main family of hunters in order to live out the rest of there existence. But for those who refused and those who sought terror, those who were man-made the Hellsing organisation would see to there demise; along with a contracted vampire who served the head of the Hellsing family.  

It was his organisation that would help save the future of all supposed 'mythical' creatures and man-kind. Guarantee their entry to the gate of a brighter future.