Special Chapter

(Y/N) sat peacefully in her room as she awaited Alucard, whom had earlier that afternoon requested to talk to her in her room. Based on his tone she guessed that he was not going to try any funny business, so there she laid waiting for the knock to sound on her door. Her head immediately turned to the wall that Alucard was currently phasing through, "You couldn't have used the door!" (Y/N) said dully looking at the tall man in front of her. Alucard grinned in response, "I wanted to discuss your non-human status." (Y/n) raised her eyebrows, "oh, and why would that be Alucard?"

"You gave away that you're a creature from hell back in cheddar, it is just a matter of which creature you are." Alucard announced. "How interesting and what exactly do you think I am?" (Y/N) questioned a small smile beginning to form on her lips. "But what is in it for me should I be correct?" Alucard asked.

"Alright Alucard I'll give you two guesses and if you aren't correct you have to spend a full day using doors and should you somehow preform a miracle and get it right then I will spend a day completing any action you request from me for the day." (Y/N) smiled calmly as she outstretched her hand.

"Very well it's a deal." Alucard grinned shaking her hand. "My first guess is that you belong to the first circle of creatures stated in Dante's inferno." Alucard stated. "You think I am a succubus?" (Y/N) asked in disgust, "You honestly think that I plan to seduce everyone on this planet. Well Alucard I hate to rain on your parade but I am no whore!" (Y/N) said clearly offended by his suggestion. "Very well then you must be a creature from 'The Legend of Oedipus'." (Y/N) raised her eyebrow. "You must be a sphinx." Alucard sounded so sure of himself, (Y/N) almost felt bad for what she was about to say, "Perhaps you should take a better look at the creatures from hell, I most certainly am not packing half a lion under this skin." (Y/N) mused, chuckling at her own statement. "Now enjoy your full day using doors starting now." Alucard grumbled at her statement and turned to phase through the wall while he contemplated how irritating it would be for him to have to actually use doors. "No, no, no Alucard the door is over here!" (Y/N) had an amused smile on her face as Alucard reluctantly turned around and walked through the door currently being held open by (Y/N).

-----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----    -----     -----     -----       ------       ------      -------   - -- - - ---------   ----

Today had been most amusing for (Y/N) as she was no longer constantly having to look over her shoulder for Alucard Phasing through walls, instead now she could hear the door opening and his grumbling coming from the behind it. She smiled at Alucard as his feature screamed out just how irritated he was, "my, my Alucard surely using doors is not that bad?" (Y/N) mused. Alucard and (Y/N) had been told to stay out of sight while Integra dealt with the new mayor of Cheddar and his 5-year-old son whom had brought his lego airplane with him. (Y/N) knew this because earlier he had pretended to be Godzilla and thrown the plane onto the floor smashing it into thousands of small lego pieces which Walter was then tasked with cleaning up.

"Let's discuss our current visitor. Why on earth would someone want to own that town it seems to be a vampire hotspot." (Y/N) stated curious to see if Alucard knew anything about this. "I believe he thinks it will mean an easy profit for him, which is why he is hear talking to my master to ensure protection from the freaks that may wander into town." Alucard stated plainly as he sat in the chair across from (Y/N)'s bed.

Alucard and (Y/N) enjoyed an hour-long conversation about just about everything as they were discussing their pasts. It was shortly after their conversation begun to take a somewhat depressing turn that Integra's voice sounded as he called for the two. (Y/N) got to her feet and flattened her dress out and walked to the door, she pulled it open and then held it open for Alucard to walk out with. His reluctance to actually use the door was actually rather amusing for (Y/N) she herself could also phase through walls but she preferred using doors it was much more kind on others hearts if she doesn't appear through a wall behind them. The pair climbed the stairs to the top floor and then went directly to Integra's room, (Y/n) walked through the door first. It was shortly after (Y/N) had entered the room that both Integra and (Y/N) heard a string of curses from the Alucard who was now hopping on one foot. "Bloody, cursed lego, stupid god damn door..." Alucard complained through gritted teeth. Integra raised an eyebrow whilst containing her amusement, meanwhile (Y/N) was chuckling quietly to herself. She turned and looked at Integra, "It's a long story!" (Y/N) stated between her silent chuckles.

Oh, this was going to be a fun day for (Y/N) and a long irritating one for Alucard.